Author Topic: And the winner of the REAL Russian Collusion prize is...  (Read 872 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
And the winner of the REAL Russian Collusion prize is...
« on: September 23, 2021, 12:50:26 PM »
Hunter Biden! With a Dishonorable "I have NO clue what was going on because I'm senile" Mention to his Dad!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-hunter-biden-laptop-story-russian-disinformation

Politico does an about face on the Hunter Biden e-mails that many declared fake news and part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: And the winner of the REAL Russian Collusion prize is...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 01:14:53 PM »
I mentioned this in the "election fraud" thread. This was absolutely election fraud, as it was a collusion of parts of the gov, big tech, and the MSM to create a false narrative and "curate" it as fact.

On the tangent, I have found it surprising and interesting that outlets like Politico and The Daily Beast are now running what you would consider "anti-Biden" stories. They were some of the last news outlets that I would have expected would at least semi-red pill, but they seem to be putting the MSM to shame with some factual reporting. They are both still far left, but I have to give them props for not ignoring stuff like this Biden debacle.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 01:40:05 PM »
The government has already investigated this and said it was not election interference.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 01:49:34 PM »
I am currently reading the Spymaster's Prism (https://www.diplomaticourier.com/posts/spymasters-prism-the-fight-against-russian-aggression) and let me just say that Russia continues to meddle in our internal affairs, as they have been for decades.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 02:58:58 PM »
^
:rofl:

Couldn't resist a roffle over that one.

I have noticed after a while that the sun seems to usually set in the west but I can't be sure because the mountains get in the way.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 03:01:21 PM »
Time to fire up another Trump impeachment.

Oh wait....
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 11:03:15 PM »
On the tangent, I have found it surprising and interesting that outlets like Politico and The Daily Beast are now running what you would consider "anti-Biden" stories.

[tinfoil]
All pat of the "grand plan" to usher Biden out. It's taken a little longer than I expected but I think "they" are queueing up for the final act in the Benhiden administration.
 [tinfoil]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams