Author Topic: Looks like it's a family affair  (Read 864 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Looks like it's a family affair
« on: September 24, 2021, 12:12:34 PM »
Now CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is being accused of sexual harassment, and it even comes with an e-mail in which he appears to confess to the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-cnn-chris-cuomo-accused-sexual-harassment

[popcorn]
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Looks like it's a family affair
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »
It would probably have been a bigger surprise if it turned out that Chris Cuomo was NOT just as bad as his brother.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 12:27:32 PM »
Quote from: from the article/twitter post
...he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.

"I can do this know that you're no longer my boss," he said to me with a kind of cocky arrogance.  "No you can't," I said, pushing him off me at the chest while stepping back, revealing my husband, who had seen the entire episode at close range.  We quickly left.

Now see, perhaps her husband needs a little more masculinity (toxic or otherwise).  I can promise you that if someone grabbed my wife and said that in my presence, there would be more than an e-mail documenting it.  I don't understand these "violence is never the answer" people when the world is so clearly run on violence.

And, yeah.  Not super shocked both Cuomo's are predatory.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 04:57:25 PM »
Not super shocked both Cuomo's are predatory.

Concur. The guy's pretty impressed with his gym-bod, and just in love with himself, generally.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 11:16:36 PM »
It would probably have been a bigger surprise if it turned out that Chris Cuomo was NOT just as bad as his brother.

Especially since Fredo has exhibited some issues with controlling his impulses in the past...
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »