Author Topic: Seminary Problems  (Read 566 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Seminary Problems
« on: October 01, 2021, 09:19:51 PM »
 I'm not sure whether this belongs in the Round Table or here, but I think this is the better place:

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/archbishop-listecki-transgender-students-unknowingly-admitted-to-catholic-seminaries

It seems there have been multiple instances of transvestite females applying to and being admitted to Roman Catholic seminaries, and an archbishop is not amused.

Bishops should consider requiring DNA tests or physical examinations to ensure that all seminarians are biological men, said Archbishop Jerome Listecki in a recent memo sent to the members of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.

What I found encouraging -- refreshing, even -- is that the archbishop didn't use any phony pronouns in referring to these individuals.

In one case, said Archbishop Listecki, “the individual’s sacramental records had been fraudulently obtained to reflect her new identity.”

Apparently, they were all still biologically female. That's pretty messed up, IMHO. I'm not a Roman Catholic but, seriously -- what kind of spiritual advice and guidance would you expect from someone who LIED about their gender and background to get into seminary?

Does ... not ... compute.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
Re: Seminary Problems
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 10:20:18 PM »
That's obviously a hate crime.  Can't believe The Vatican INC isn't fine with this.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 12:07:16 AM »
Things that I have not thought of in my entire life # 5831.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

rcnixon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 08:56:24 PM »
Don’t they have physical examinations and blood testing to ensure the prospective seminarian is physically up to rigors of religious life? It should come right before psych evaluation.