Author Topic: Let's Go Brandon!  (Read 18480 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2021, 08:48:47 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVeRpActSyd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Biden Halloween outfit.  Didn't have time to download it out of instagram this morning. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »
This guy has been making the news lately:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-marine-disarmed-robbery-suspect-accepts-heroism-award-lets-go-brandon

I've seen him in three different interviews, and in each one he has said something to make lefty heads explode. He is cracking me up.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:26 PM »
Making the rounds on a few forums I have been visiting.

bob

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2021, 05:01:29 PM »
This guy has been making the news lately:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-marine-disarmed-robbery-suspect-accepts-heroism-award-lets-go-brandon

I've seen him in three different interviews, and in each one he has said something to make lefty heads explode. He is cracking me up.

Good on him for his service to our country and his rapid thinking, but I could not stand to watch him rocking back and forth... like that. Damn... And that echo in the room he was in....
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2021, 11:43:43 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2021, 10:53:49 PM »
Guess what the #1 and #2 songs on the iTunes charts are named?  Yep!   LOL.
http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/

--both are hip-hop style songs, so not my cup of tea..  funny though. :rofl:

Apparently, LGB got 4 slots in the top 10.  :rofl: Mr. Watch Cap goes into some detail about it here: https://youtu.be/JGbMfrHS7dc
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2021, 03:34:44 PM »
Quote from: From the Bee article
Wilkinson (thee/thou)
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2021, 08:22:42 PM »
Man, Fly320s sure has a lot of people mad at him right now. I say Bravo Zulu though!

I crack up at the pilot explaining why the entire crew should be fired. Sounds like he's the one with the "mental impairment" with the TDS and all.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/10/30/cnn-analyst-suggests-every-passenger-on-that-lets-go-brandon-flight-file-a-complaint-with-the-faa/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zahc

• friend
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2021, 09:45:58 PM »
I actually agree that political statements by pilots is inappropriate in the course of duty.

Also agree people got away with equal or worse with Trump but that doesn't change my opinion.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2021, 08:28:32 AM »
Man, Fly320s sure has a lot of people mad at him right now. I say Bravo Zulu though!

I crack up at the pilot explaining why the entire crew should be fired. Sounds like he's the one with the "mental impairment" with the TDS and all.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/10/30/cnn-analyst-suggests-every-passenger-on-that-lets-go-brandon-flight-file-a-complaint-with-the-faa/

Yeah.  So many people get so offended about anything.  What a bunch of losers.  That twitter twit who asks people to complain to the FAA is the worst offender.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2021, 08:34:57 AM »
I actually agree that political statements by pilots is inappropriate in the course of duty.

Also agree people got away with equal or worse with Trump but that doesn't change my opinion.

Same here, which is part of the reason I don't make PAs anymore. 

We aren't supposed to say, "ladies and gentlemen" or similar non-inclusive language, but we are encouraged to tell people to wear their stupid covid masks.  FTR, I am not required to wear a covid mask in the cockpit.  Oh, yeah, we can't say cockpit anymore.  Now it is a flight deck.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2021, 08:39:11 AM »
What if his co-pilot was named Brandon and he was talking to him?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2021, 10:57:20 AM »
Double post
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 11:20:14 AM by 230RN »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2021, 11:09:54 AM »

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2021, 11:20:37 AM »
Same here, which is part of the reason I don't make PAs anymore. 

We aren't supposed to say, "ladies and gentlemen" or similar non-inclusive language, but we are encouraged to tell people to wear their stupid covid masks.  FTR, I am not required to wear a covid mask in the cockpit.  Oh, yeah, we can't say cockpit anymore.  Now it is a flight deck.

Can you still call it a "joystick?"

Joy.  Stick.  Get it?

I understand they moved the "control sticks" to the sides of the flying personnel in the 320s.  Was the "joy" "stick" connotation the reason?  =D

Etta Mology, thou vicious bitch,
Bless the language thou so enrich.

Penis, penance, stick of joy,
All related to the parts of a boy.

But look at words related to quim,
The results you'll find are pretty slim.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 03:54:58 PM by 230RN »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2021, 02:33:53 PM »
Oh, yeah, we can't say cockpit anymore.  Now it is a flight deck.

Is an oblique reference to cockfighting triggering for passengers?

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2021, 02:35:18 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2021, 04:14:22 PM »

Commentator for CNN and MSNBC says ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ is the MAGA version of ‘Sieg Heil’
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/31/commentator-for-cnn-and-msnbc-says-lets-go-brandon-is-the-maga-version-of-sieg-heil/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2021, 04:39:52 PM »

Commentator for CNN and MSNBC says ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ is the MAGA version of ‘Sieg Heil’
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/31/commentator-for-cnn-and-msnbc-says-lets-go-brandon-is-the-maga-version-of-sieg-heil/

I had no idea sieg heil meant, "I disapprove of the current leadership." On second thought, however, I should have realized that criticizing political leaders is totally the kind of thing that made the fascists such horrible people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2021, 09:58:27 AM »
Hmm. Apparently it's possible that the pilot was actually saying "Lets go Braves". If nothing else, if he's afraid of getting fired, he can go with that story.  =)

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/01/it-was-all-because-one-ap-journalist-went-crazy-sounds-like-media-may-have-jumped-the-gun-on-southwest-pilots-lets-go-brandon-signoff-audio/

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2021, 10:15:00 AM »
Liberal rageism would actually be funny.

If it wasn't so *expletive deleted*ing pathetic.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2021, 10:23:08 AM »
Hmm. Apparently it's possible that the pilot was actually saying "Lets go Braves". If nothing else, if he's afraid of getting fired, he can go with that story.  =)

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/01/it-was-all-because-one-ap-journalist-went-crazy-sounds-like-media-may-have-jumped-the-gun-on-southwest-pilots-lets-go-brandon-signoff-audio/

Doesn't matter, the truth has already been written. Pilot will be fired and SW will pay out big money to some SJW lawyers over "my butt hurts" lawsuits.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2021, 11:18:50 AM »
Also, a little reminder, courtesy of Glenn Greenwald (he rocks!) regarding what the left did to Trump vs what the right is doing to Biden. "Lets go Brandon" is pretty freakin' tame.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/01/one-idiot-was-elected-because-she-flipped-trump-off-glenn-greenwald-kicks-off-thread-absolutely-embarrassing-lefties-whining-about-letsgobrandon/

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2021, 11:31:19 AM »
Dan Rather weighs in (no I had no idea that dusty old fart was still breathing) https://steady.substack.com/p/a-party-embraces-vulgarity

Apparently five years of TDS, pussy hats, Pedophiles in Dresses Reading Hours, sexualizing kids, and so on doesn’t exist,  it’s only when *expletive deleted*ck Joe Biden starts getting chanted that it is suddenly uncouth and vulgar and is the worst thing ever and suddenly liberals care about decency in front of kids.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!