Author Topic: Let's Go Brandon!  (Read 18196 times)

JTHunter

• friends
Re: Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #300 on: December 25, 2021, 10:22:42 PM »

Cry - for the fate of this country.  =(
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #301 on: December 25, 2021, 10:33:02 PM »
The question is, Is Biden that clueless and just parroting, or is he being cool and going with it?  Wonder if Secret Service is going to visit "Jared?"

https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/biden-says-i-agree-when-dad-drops-lets-go-brandon-on-call/

I figure that they keep him pretty tightly wrapped, and uninformed... Too much danger if he starts trying to think in public.
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #302 on: December 26, 2021, 01:27:06 PM »
He's been doxed

Man who said ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ to President Biden on Christmas Eve identified, now trending on Twitter
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/26/man-who-said-lets-go-brandon-to-president-biden-on-christmas-eve-identified-now-trending-on-twitter/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2021, 02:09:10 PM »
He's been doxed

Is it considered doxing when you post the video yourself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ulpuUKI4Q
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #304 on: December 26, 2021, 02:15:30 PM »
Well I meant doxed as in IDed and rabid Biden fans know who to go after. .
And as far as him posting a video I didn't see that.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #305 on: December 26, 2021, 02:37:36 PM »
Brandon Brown, the NASCAR driver whose name sparked the "Let's Go Brandon" chant, says that corporate sponsors won't deal with him.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/nascar-brandon-brown-lets-go-brandon-corporations-marketability-tough
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #306 on: December 26, 2021, 03:15:43 PM »
News publications (so-called news) like ABC and The Guardian are writing headlines as if he actually said, "*expletive deleted*ck Joe Biden."  If all you read was the headline and maybe skimmed the article that's what you'd believe.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #307 on: December 26, 2021, 03:38:43 PM »
Brandon Brown, the NASCAR driver whose name sparked the "Let's Go Brandon" chant, says that corporate sponsors won't deal with him.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/nascar-brandon-brown-lets-go-brandon-corporations-marketability-tough

Cancel culture at its worst. No matter where you are on LGB, AFAIK, this guy hasn't made any political statements, and is kind of an innocent bystander.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #309 on: December 27, 2021, 06:01:32 PM »
Spotted in Colorado:

...yup, that's certainly an effective form of vandalism political protest that will get people thinking!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #310 on: December 30, 2021, 03:38:49 PM »
    BREAKING: Let’s Go Brandon Coin (@LGBcoin_io) is now the LEAD sponsor for Nascar driver @brandonbrown_68 in the 2022 season.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸#LetsGoBrandon #LetsGoAmerica pic.twitter.com/1rJ1VvNn5Q

— Essential Fleccas 🇺🇸 (@fleccas) December 30, 2021

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NASCAR driver Brandon Brown announces new sponsor and sparks a fresh triggering on the Left
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/12/30/nascar-driver-brandon-brown-announces-new-sponsor-and-sparks-a-fresh-triggering-on-the-left/
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #311 on: December 30, 2021, 04:35:41 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NASCAR driver Brandon Brown announces new sponsor and sparks a fresh triggering on the Left
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/12/30/nascar-driver-brandon-brown-announces-new-sponsor-and-sparks-a-fresh-triggering-on-the-left/

That's interesting because Brown was earlier wanting to disassociate himself from the whole LGB thing.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2021, 04:51:15 PM »
That's interesting because Brown was earlier wanting to disassociate himself from the whole LGB thing.

Maybe SJWs attacking him for being nothing but an innocent bystander ended up red-pilling him.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2021, 04:56:36 PM »
Maybe SJWs attacking him for being nothing but an innocent bystander ended up red-pilling him.

Money talks, bullshit walks.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2021, 06:38:17 PM »
I stopped watching NASCAR a couple years ago, but I just might watch the next Xfinity race.  =)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »
So, I decided that it would be fun to buy maybe $20 worth of FJB coin.

FJB isn't exactly traded heavily or widely, so I had to search around a bit to find a marketplace for it.

Finally found Probit Global and got registered...

And it's virtually *expletive deleted*ing impossible to figure out how to actually trade on the site.

I'll deal with it later.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2021, 02:56:38 PM »
. . .
And it's virtually *expletive deleted*ing impossible to figure out how to actually trade on the site.

I'll deal with it later.
You'd think a site run by an exiled Nigerian prince would be easier to use . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #317 on: January 09, 2022, 06:10:24 PM »
 :rofl:

Hitler says 'Let's Go Brandon' to Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Y__YVjt08
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2022, 05:04:07 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2022, 09:09:17 AM »
Inflation up DRAMATICALLY December over December...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/december-inflation-consumer-price-index

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #320 on: January 15, 2022, 04:18:11 PM »
Looks like there was an insurrectionist attack on the press pool hanging out at Biden's house:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/01/15/wh-press-covering-biden-at-home-in-delaware-reports-a-driver-yelled-lets-go-brandon-at-them-twice/

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #321 on: January 15, 2022, 04:28:26 PM »
Looks like there was an insurrectionist attack on the press pool hanging out at Biden's house:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/01/15/wh-press-covering-biden-at-home-in-delaware-reports-a-driver-yelled-lets-go-brandon-at-them-twice/

"I hope you blew your hate crime whistle."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #322 on: January 15, 2022, 04:29:35 PM »
PTSD inducing
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #323 on: January 15, 2022, 04:31:19 PM »
PTSD inducing

Probably worse than what that poor reporter experienced firing the fully semi-automatic AR-47 assault weapon.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2022, 09:24:22 AM »
Meanwhile at shot show
Some Karens had issues with the Lets Go Brandon sign sporting Gorilla

Gorilla Mill Violation UPDATE! What Really Happened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HheHibgpVUw
- Calvin and Hobbes