Author Topic: Amazon, Google Employees come out against Israel Contract in Letter...  (Read 357 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
that they don't have the balls to sign.

Seems that they're afraid of retaliation from the companies.

If they were TRULY down with the anti-Israel struggle you'd think that they would be happy to be martyrs for their cause.

I guess the ability to pay for their $9 triple shot pumpkin spice latte is more important to them.

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-amazon-google-employees-sign-012800626.html
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
Re: Amazon, Google Employees come out against Israel Contract in Letter...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:07:55 AM »
Headline at the Washington Examiner:

"Hundreds of Amazon and Google employees sign anonymous letter opposing deal with Israel"

Now . . . just think about what that says for a moment.   :facepalm:

(OK, they're using an internal system in which they can apparently show support for the missive without actually adding their names, but are you actually
signing something - anonymously?)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain