Author Topic: Aaannnddd - it IS the money.  (Read 374 times)

HankB

• friend
Aaannnddd - it IS the money.
« on: November 02, 2021, 07:19:23 PM »
John Kerry said TRILLIONS will be forthcoming to fight climate change GLOBALLY.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kerry-teases-coming-announcements-to-finance-climate-change-policy-in-developing-nations-150902480.html

I knew it - I knew it. "Fighting" global warming / climate change is the most massive, money grabbing SCAM the world has ever seen - it makes Bernie Madoff's shenanigans look like a game of three card Monte in some back alley by comparison.

Hang on to your wallet, folks . . . remember, money in YOUR pocket is bad for Mudder Eart. The only way to save her is to transfer it into the pockets of John Kerry, Algore, et. al.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain