Author Topic: Man killed his daughter's boyfriend for selling her into sex trafficking ring  (Read 1134 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Donut Operator highlighted this story.  Good Father.
Dad Smokes Daughter's BF Who Sold Her to Trafficking Ring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mxcPISPkrA

Man killed his daughter's boyfriend for selling her into sex trafficking ring, police say
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-killed-his-daughter-s-boyfriend-selling-her-sex-trafficking-n1282968

A Washington state father killed his daughter's 19-year-old boyfriend for selling her into a sex trafficking ring, police said.

The boyfriend's remains were discovered in the trunk of an abandoned car on East Everett Avenue in Spokane last month, police said in a press release Monday. Investigators believe the victim was killed in November 2020.

Glad he was able to get his daughter out of that situation.  I hope she can get over it and has a good future.  This is one trial I wouldn't mind sitting for.  I am a bit curious about how he was able to find and get his daughter. 

Police said Eisenman learned in October 2020 that his juvenile daughter had been sex trafficked in the Seattle area and "obtained information" that her boyfriend was responsible, according to the press release.

Eisenman was able to rescue his daughter and get her back to Spokane that same month, police said.

When the father learned that his daughter's boyfriend was going to be at a location in Airway Heights, Eisenman drove there and waited for the 19-year-old to arrive.

"During that encounter Eisenman abducted the victim, tying him up and placing him in the trunk of a vehicle. Eisenman subsequently assaulted the victim by hitting him in the head with a cinder block and then stabbed him repeatedly, causing his death," police said. "After the homicide, Eisenman drove the vehicle to a remote area in North Spokane County and abandoned the car with the body still inside."
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AZRedhawk44

• friends
If only he had remembered his three esses.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
The boyfriend's remains were discovered in the trunk of an abandoned car on East Everett Avenue in Spokane last month, police said in a press release Monday. Investigators believe the victim was killed in November 2020.

Found Oct 2021, believed killed Nov 2020.  Sat somewhere in the meantime.  I wonder if he was missed at all.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:04:41 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Found Oct 2021, believed killed Nov 2020.  Sat somewhere in the meantime.  I wonder if he was missed at all.

He was reported missing. Here is a little more on it.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/nov/01/spokane-man-arrested-for-killing-daughters-boyfrie/

bob

RoadKingLarry

• friends
The dad just didn't think it through.
Around here we have deep, water fill coal pits ( strip mine pits), some of them more than 50' deep. We've also got some deep, remote lakes.
Once or twice a decade it seems someone finds a car in the bottom of one that contains human remains. In one case the perp turned himself in after more than 20 years after the victim had been killed, stuffed into the trunk and dumped into a pit. If his conscience had got to him it's possible it would never have been found.
In another instance a few years ago 2 cars were found in the bottom of a lake that solved 2 cases of multiple missing persons from decades apart.
It's just not that hard for a smart and careful person to make someone disappear.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
It seems that the daddy told a neighbor what he'd done and added enough detail so when the neighbor ratted him out to the cops it was deemed credible. The daddy was arrested and then confessed.

He violated the third S of the three esses - "Shut Up"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
It seems that the daddy told a neighbor what he'd done and added enough detail so when the neighbor ratted him out to the cops it was deemed credible. The daddy was arrested and then confessed.

He violated the third S of the three esses - "Shut Up"
I assumed he admitted it to the cops.  It seemed to me that unless he had a connection to the car, they would have no case against him. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
Cases like this are why the charge of "disturbing the peace" was invented.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Look, I know carrying out a perfect murder of a piece of *expletive deleted*it is something to be rightfully proud of but you can’t just brag about flushing a turd.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
Look, I know carrying out a perfect murder of a piece of *expletive deleted*it is something to be rightfully proud of but you can’t just brag about flushing a turd.

That all day.

If he'd have just shut up,  this story would have the perfect ending.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

cordex

• Administrator
Cases like this are why the charge of "disturbing the peace" was invented.
I was thinking illegal dumping.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
I was thinking illegal dumping.

Agreed, you can't just abandon a vehicle like that and leave it for someone else to tidy up.  Charges for illegal dumping dismissed in lieu of vehicle donation to charity.

MechAg94

• friend
Family Of Man Murdered By Girlfriend’s Father Says He Had IQ of 81, Could Not Have Sex Trafficked Her
https://www.dailywire.com/news/family-of-man-murdered-by-girlfriends-father-says-he-had-iq-of-81-could-not-have-sex-trafficked-her?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

The family of 19-year-old Andrew Sorensen say he was developmentally disabled and could not have sold his girlfriend into sex trafficking, as the girlfriend’s father claimed he did.

John Eisenman confessed to killing Sorensen after the 19-year-old’s body was found in the trunk of a vehicle that was later abandoned. Sorensen’s family told NBC News that their son could not have done what he was accused of doing.

I really get tired of this legal fiction that someone who isn't that smart can't do something illegal or evil. 

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
As per the article, if Mr. Sorenson had both autism and cerebral palsy, that is easily confirmed if his family wants to do so.  Although if he had both, my index of concern for birth injuries related to a traumatic delivery go up a lot.  I have handled many such malpractice cases. Depending on the type and extent of any neurological deficit, he could very well have an intellectual disability and I wonder if he was considered legally competent.  Interesting, but more facts are needed to draw any conclusions.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Families always want to come up with crap to defend their piece of *expletive deleted*it family members when they do terrible things.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Pb

• friend
Was the deceased guilty?  Beats me... but...

Stupid people do terrible things all the time.

And an IQ of 81 is not mentally disabled, it is "low average."   ;/

RoadKingLarry

• friends
And an IQ of 81 is not mentally disabled, it is "low average."

Seems to be on the high side of the bell curve for liberals though.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Was the deceased guilty?  Beats me... but...

Stupid people do terrible things all the time.

And an IQ of 81 is not mentally disabled, it is "low average."   ;/

If an IQ of 81 was good enough for Robert McNamara then it should be good enough for everyone/everything else. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000

bob

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/nov/14/eisenman-folo/

Things aren't looking so good for Mr. Eisenman's excuse for murdering Mr. Sorenson.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

dogmush

• friend
Alternate headline:

Spokane PD too incompetent to notice sex trafficking in their AO.

Sorta joking, but I could see it.  It certainly seems like something happened to the young woman in question about that time.

MechAg94

• friend
That may mean a judge could forbid mention of what happened to the daughter in trial which would make things difficult.  Hopefully there are specific police officers he can call.  Unless the police come up with other motivations. 

That said, this is why vigilante justice is problematic.  The person doing it could be completely mistaken about what happened and who did it. 

dogmush

• friend

That said, this is why vigilante justice is problematic.  The person doing it could be completely mistaken about what happened and who did it.

How is this statement  more true for vigilantes than today's Justice System?

HankB

• friend
That may mean a judge could forbid mention of what happened to the daughter in trial which would make things difficult. 
Method, MOTIVE, and Opportunity.

Wouldn't removing MOTIVE hurt the prosecution's case?

And if the father mentioned his MOTIVE while talking to police - wouldn't that mean that only an EDITED version of his confession would be shown to the jury?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
How is this statement  more true for vigilantes than today's Justice System?
That can't be true.  Everyone knows justice is done when the prosecutor forgets everything else and focuses on winning all of his cases.   =)