Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dems look to be getting extra desperate...  (Read 894 times)

Pb

• friend
Re: Dems look to be getting extra desperate...
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2022, 01:15:07 PM »

Thank you for the background.

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2022, 09:19:12 AM »

Many of the Ds and their MSM allies are screaking this will be the last election if the Rs gain control of congress.
Yes I know some on the right were saying the same thing during the Obama admin but I thinks the Ds are trying to ramp it up to "action on the streets" if you know what I mean over the matter i

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2022, 09:44:42 AM »

Many of the Ds and their MSM allies are screaking this will be the last election if the Rs gain control of congress.
Yes I know some on the right were saying the same thing during the Obama admin
You don't have to go back that far. Plenty of people said that before, during & after the 2020 election. People say that about every election.
Eventually they will be correct but probably not this time.
It used to be that we got into genuine debates about whether you’re more of a conservative or a moderate. We used to debate over ideology. And now it is how far you can go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories. And if you’re unwilling to do it, it doesn’t matter if you’re pro-life, if you’ve never voted for a tax increase. It doesn’t matter. It’s all about going deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, unfortunately.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2022, 10:32:03 AM »

You don't have to go back that far. Plenty of people said that before, during & after the 2020 election. People say that about every election.
Eventually they will be correct but probably not this time.
I agree with you on that.  I was thinking I heard Dems ask if the Bush Admin would step aside.  Heard some speculate about it with Obama and Trump. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• The Great Negro
  • friend
  • Radicalized since 1776 - beep/bop/boop
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2022, 12:12:29 PM »

Then again, we haven't had a free and fair presidential election since 2016. But, yeah, let's whistle past the graveyard...
This member used to have another name, and the name that this member used to have was fistful.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2022, 02:51:20 PM »

I don’t think he has the troop numbers he thinks he has but his voting rights speech was a great one if the next thing you plan involves cranking up your armored vehicles.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.
Pages: 1 [2]