Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Author Topic: Ben Shapiro and Fake News  (Read 106 times)

Ben

• Administrator
Ben Shapiro and Fake News
« on: November 16, 2021, 10:55:36 AM »

I thought this was great. Whatever you may think of Shapiro, the lefty media loves to call him "little Hitler" and "Napoleon" and other stuff that involves making fun of his height, to the point people really believe he's a midget and lies about how tall he is.

This was a great way for him to set the record straight with one of the lefty sheep, who, to his credit, seemed to eat his plate of crow with no excuses.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/16/case-closed-ben-shapiro-ends-any-controversy-over-his-height-once-and-for-all/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Ben Shapiro and Fake News
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »

Ya know what I hare about Twitter?

Twitter.

You go to a Twitter link, and then to see what they're talking about you have to go to another link, from which you have to go to another link ... ad infinitum.

Doesn't anyone just post links to actual articles any more? SHEESH!

Ben

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »

All you had to do was click "play" on the embedded video at the top of the page to see the whole thing. No going to other links required.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • 1st Corinthians 15
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 11:24:31 AM »

What if they're both lying?
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead

Perd Hapley

• The Great Negro
  • friend
  • Radicalized since 1776 - beep/bop/boop
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 01:35:16 PM »

Shapiro is little Hitler now? Good grief, the Jews really are taking over everything!  :rofl:
This member used to have another name, and the name that this member used to have was fistful.