Author Topic: Ben Shapiro and Fake News  (Read 418 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Ben Shapiro and Fake News
« on: November 16, 2021, 10:55:36 AM »
I thought this was great. Whatever you may think of Shapiro, the lefty media loves to call him "little Hitler" and "Napoleon" and other stuff that involves making fun of his height, to the point people really believe he's a midget and lies about how tall he is.

This was a great way for him to set the record straight with one of the lefty sheep, who, to his credit, seemed to eat his plate of crow with no excuses.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/16/case-closed-ben-shapiro-ends-any-controversy-over-his-height-once-and-for-all/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Ben Shapiro and Fake News
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 11:05:16 AM »
Ya know what I hare about Twitter?

Twitter.

You go to a Twitter link, and then to see what they're talking about you have to go to another link, from which you have to go to another link ... ad infinitum.

Doesn't anyone just post links to actual articles any more? SHEESH!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »
All you had to do was click "play" on the embedded video at the top of the page to see the whole thing. No going to other links required.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 11:24:31 AM »
What if they're both lying?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 01:35:16 PM »
Shapiro is little Hitler now? Good grief, the Jews really are taking over everything!  :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife