Author Topic: Biden to announce a sort of boycott of 2022 Beijing Olympics.  (Read 525 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Biden to announce a sort of boycott of 2022 Beijing Olympics.
« on: November 16, 2021, 03:29:34 PM »
I'm sure they're quaking in their boots over this

SCOOP: Biden administration soon to announce diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Olympics https://t.co/TIwpIO8T65 by me @washingtonpost

— Josh Rogin (@joshrogin) November 16, 2021
    This diplomatic boycott is intended as a way to respond to the Chinese government’s human rights abuses without impacting U.S. athletes… Biden is expected to approve it before the end of the month.https://t.co/TIwpIO8T65#Beijing2022 #BoycottBeijingOlympics

— Josh Rogin (@joshrogin) November 16, 2021

A boycott that's not actually a boycott. That'll show those darn Chinese!
Only effect it's going to have is it will save the Chinese a bunch of money on hotels, security, hookers, and blow.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

REPORT: Biden will announce a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Beijing Olympics
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/16/report-biden-will-announce-a-diplomatic-boycott-of-the-2022-beijing-olympics/

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 04:20:52 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Biden to announce a sort of boycott of 2022 Beijing Olympics.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 04:08:33 PM »
Like I said elsewhere, the US has a "kick me" sign taped to our backside right now.

He's a commie, but I have to hand it to Xi yesterday. Biden and Psaki have been beating the "Biden only knows Xi, they aren't friends" mantra like crazy, and the first thing Xi did at his meeting with Biden yesterday was say, "Hello old friend".

Epic troll.  :rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 10:47:16 AM »
What about the part where Xi said "Many of my associates have bought your son's paintings - I think you should know that."

:rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 04:18:23 PM »
Like I said elsewhere, the US has a "kick me" sign taped to our backside right now.

He's a commie, but I have to hand it to Xi yesterday. Biden and Psaki have been beating the "Biden only knows Xi, they aren't friends" mantra like crazy, and the first thing Xi did at his meeting with Biden yesterday was say, "Hello old friend".

Epic troll.  :rofl:

Is there a video clip of this?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 04:38:56 PM »
Is there a video clip of this?

Haven't seen a video, but even commies like Yahoo News are reporting on it.

https://news.yahoo.com/xi-calls-biden-apos-old-030037611.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."