Author Topic: Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Michael Malice & DrewHLive - Timcast IRL  (Read 249 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Timcast IRL - Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Blaire White, Michael Malice & DrewHLive Join The Crew LIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRyjNDVv3s

If you have a couple hours to listen, this is entertaining.  I didn't catch it live.  I am about 45 minutes in. 

[popcorn]

I do find it interesting that I don't think I ever listened to Alex Jones before he was banned.  I have heard him talk on various shows quite a number of times since then.  Bans don't work for people that are persistent. 

If this needs to go to politics, please move it.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
i am subscribed to blair white but have not watched in quite some time, have started listening to timcast once in awhile - ok but tooo liberal.

i like some of the folks "around" jones, but i never have and never will watch him or listen to him...because I HATE HIM .... LOL

Rogan is ok, not my cup of tea tho.

i like malice and have meant to subscribe.

never heard of drewlive.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."