Author Topic: Car plows through Christmas Parade in Wisconsin  (Read 7465 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Car plows through Christmas Parade in Wisconsin
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2021, 09:44:48 AM »
Obviously a Good Boy Just Turning His Life Around with a 22 year record like that.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2021, 09:50:40 AM »
1. Guy shouldn't have been out of jail. He was free on the revolving door that's Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin's court system.

2. From the videos I've seen, he was honking (warning people to get out of the way?) at least part of the time. So it seems like the "fleeing another crime" (a stabbing) might be at least partly true, and not just an attempt at "controlling the narrative".

3. There's obviously a lot of speculation that it was a revenge attack for the nearby Rittenhouse verdict last Friday.

4. The perp supposedly has pro-BLM, anti-white, anti Rittenhouse postings, plus something about "How to run people down in the street and get away with it."

My gut feeling is that it's a combination of #2 and #3. Possibly fleeing and not initially intentionally targeting the parade, making bad decisions etc. but turned into #3 at the end either out of just not caring, or possibly just out of opportunity.
I promise not to duck.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2021, 09:58:41 AM »
It's shaping up that this event will have something to enrage everyone! Honk Honk!

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 10:03:53 AM »
According Karol Markowicz, a contributor to the NY Post, Fox News, and DC Examiner, the suspect in custody for today’s mass casualty event in Waukesha is identified as Darrell E Brooks Jr. Brooks is a Tier II sex offender from Reno, Nevada and according to recent court documents was released from Milwaukee County jail on November 19, 2021 on a $1,000 bail by Milwaukee County Circuit Court judge Michelle Havas. He was facing the following charges:

Domestic Abuse
    Battery
    Resisting or Obstructing an Officer
    Bail Jumping
    2nd-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
    Disorderly Conduct

https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2021/11/21/red-suv-plows-into-wisconsin-holiday-parade/

Sounds like a peach.

WTF is with releasing a guy on a meager $1000 bail for charges including previously jumping bail?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2021, 10:04:39 AM »
Stuff like this is almost enough to make one think that constantly rereleasing violent career criminals back into society is a bad thing and could actually go a long way in explaining the recent explosion in crime since they started doing so.
Naa, that couldn't be it. Back to blaming white supremacy, Trump, and the police.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 11:37:22 AM »
Meanwhile we have people at nine months in solitary for spicy trespassing and we can’t even know when they get a trial.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2021, 12:18:34 PM »
Meanwhile we have people at nine months in solitary for spicy trespassing and we can’t even know when they get a trial.

Their free room and board is white privilege. Meanwhile, LGBIPOC are turned out into the street. Shameful.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2021, 12:25:32 PM »
Has anyone opined that parades are racist yet?
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2021, 12:36:00 PM »

This is 2021. Everything is white supremacy until Master Kendi informs us otherwise. Even if the driver is black and most of the victims turn out to be white, this may still be another case of ubiquitous, white supremacist, Trumpian domestic terrorism. The Big Lie undoubtedly inspired these acts, in concert with systemic inequities that oppressed the driver. He was obviously just the chauffeur, driving in the employ of white Amerikkka.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2021, 01:11:28 PM »
This is what happens when there are demonstrations on public property of religious sentiments.

If they would just keep their religious feelings private this kind of thing would never happen.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2021, 01:11:50 PM »
We ought to register those SUVs.

And outright ban those Blood Red ones.

Good Lord, it's like handing a 250 horsepower SUV to a chimpanzee!

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2021, 01:17:11 PM »
She is from my home county in Illinois that I recently escaped. Her comments and the other comments in the article are pretty amazing. These are some really nasty humans.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/illinois-county-democratic-party-official-calls-sunday-parade-massacre-karma-rittenhouse

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2021, 01:20:12 PM »
She is from my home county in Illinois that I recently escaped. Her comments and the other comments in the article are pretty amazing. These are some really nasty humans.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/illinois-county-democratic-party-official-calls-sunday-parade-massacre-karma-rittenhouse
What if they find out he crossed state lines from Illinois?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2021, 01:22:32 PM »
Let's not forget that many cisgendered, right-handed, neurotypical white men had a hand in making the SUV that committed the crime. We need to know how the victim became imprisoned in the vehicle, implicating him* in these crimes.

* I am assuming pronouns, and will change them once we learn how the victim identifies.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2021, 01:42:23 PM »

A disturbingly large segment of our society including much of the MSM and many politicians cry foul when a criminal is killed but will celebrate when children are spattered on a car's bumper and hood.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2021, 01:51:19 PM »
He was out on bail for running over a lady. Just can't make this stuff up.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2021, 02:41:28 PM »
He was out on bail for running over a lady. Just can't make this stuff up.

And apparently had social media posts about how to get away with running over people. It's interesting that what I'm seeing from many of the Joy Reid type of MSM pundits is that since he was fleeing another crime (if true) it somehow makes what he did here less serious. You know, running over children and stuff. Oh and by the way, he previously sold a child into the sex trade.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2021, 02:51:31 PM »
Police say that he was in fact fleeing another crime - yet another domestic violence incident to add to the others on his rap sheet. Though I guess he has murder to worry about now.

The suspect, Darrell Brooks, will be charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide and other offenses, according to police chief Dan Thompson.

Moments before the tragedy, Brooks was involved in a domestic violence incident that he was fleeing. Authorities said that it is “not a terrorist event."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2021, 03:04:20 PM »
The great injustice will be if he is held on cash bond, by the white supremacist system.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2021, 03:05:42 PM »
Is there a Go Fund Me for him yet?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2021, 03:07:44 PM »

Actually I seem to recall something along those lines a few years ago because IIRC it's usually mostly white people that go to parades.
- Calvin and Hobbes

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2021, 03:39:02 PM »
Don't lose focus on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

Powerful people will be far more interested in having this race-baiting incident take national attention rather than the Epstein/Maxwell trial.  Don't satisfy them.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2021, 03:46:32 PM »
Police clarify that while he was fleeing another crime, he was NOT fleeing police. Apparently CNN and others were making it sound like cops were chasing him.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/22/but-cnn-said-yet-another-media-narrative-goes-up-in-smoke-as-waukesha-police-set-the-record-straight-on-suspect-darrell-e-brooks-video/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2021, 06:13:09 PM »
Police say that he was in fact fleeing another crime - yet another domestic violence incident to add to the others on his rap sheet. Though I guess he has murder to worry about now.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1462607294445801472

There is speculation that the "fleeing another crime" story is a sham -- a cover-up for a racist/terroristic act by a BLM sympathizer/activist.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design