Author Topic: Patriot Front Marching in DC  (Read 8837 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Patriot Front Marching in DC
« on: December 04, 2021, 09:31:50 PM »
Live feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYBAjEhm3I

Anyone here know much about this group ?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
Re: Patriot Front Marching in DC
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:32:47 PM »
 Report: Right-wing group ‘Patriot Front’ marching to the US Capitol
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/12/04/report-right-wing-group-patriot-front-marching-to-the-us-capitol/

I can't find a website or any kind of mission statement for them online. It's just a bunch of news websites calling them white nationalists or whatever. Does anyone have a legit website or interview with one of their leaders? The media has already proven they can't be trusted.

— WussGoood (@GooodWuss) December 4, 2021
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:23:51 PM »
Sounds like a completely made up group to stir the “Look the fascists are out and about!” sentiments, especially since the media is getting treated as faker and faker by the passing day by people.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 07:40:07 AM »
I wonder how many of them had freshly cut short hair, with their facial piercings removed...
Blog under construction

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 08:14:10 AM »
Patriot Front?

Odd name - the first thing that came to mind was the terrorist group PFLP. (although that was Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 08:37:27 AM »
Actually, given what the feds did a few months ago, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to the Twitchy suggestion. Or even jokers like the Lincoln project.

A couple of years ago, I would have considered that paranoid. Not anymore.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 09:22:26 AM »
Actually, given what the feds did a few months ago, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth to the Twitchy suggestion. Or even jokers like the Lincoln project.

A couple of years ago, I would have considered that paranoid. Not anymore.

Well it gets even more fishy. They're the "nation’s most active hate group", so active no one has ever heard of or seen them before now and they move around in U-Haul convoys. Who's the U-Haul commander?

But this guy seems to know a lot about them.

If you’re in the DC area and see Penske, UHaul, or similar trucks that aren’t filled with freight, take out your camera and start filming. That’s how the Patriot Front typically gets in and out of the city. They’re likely staying at a private residence in nearby rural/suburbs. https://t.co/r7JqnizVkn

— Kristofer Goldsmith (@KrisGoldsmith85) December 4, 2021

Moving trucks will be noticeable because they’ll be staged together or traveling in a convoy. The trucks, if moving, are likely to have dozens of men inside at the moment. If @DCPoliceDept pulls them over — unmask to identify members of the nation’s most active hate group.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/05/so-about-that-dance-squad-sorry-patriot-front-group-in-khakis-marching-around-with-shields-and-riding-off-in-their-u-hauls-it-just-gets-dumber/

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:06:47 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 09:30:03 AM »
And  I saved the real gem for last

Patriot Front is one of the groups that I and a few other veterans keep infiltrating and documenting from the inside. I was the source for this BuzzFeed article.

Watched them talk about things like intentionally spreading COVID in minority neighborhoods:https://t.co/cTgrwUMtw1

There's a bunch more at the twitchy link, a bunch more.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:56:21 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 09:37:55 AM »
https://twitter.com/KrisGoldsmith85/status/1466407078713516043?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

The guy's twitter page WOW!
He's got more loose screws than a screw factory. Everyone he doesn't like is a Nazi out to get him.
He describes himself as a "Hunter of fascists"

https://twitter.com/KrisGoldsmith85
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 11:25:45 AM »
Seems familiar ...

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 11:27:02 AM »
Khaki pants = Nazi!
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 11:45:27 AM »
Jason Kessler was a Clinton staffer before he was stirring up white supremacy in Charlottesville. I don’t know what to believe in most of this stuff but I hope the false flaggers are outed before there is a body count. Perhaps too late for that already.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 01:41:51 PM »
wiki has something with references back to 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Front
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 01:48:01 PM »
wiki has something with references back to 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Front

Don't know anything about the patriot front, but I do know wiki has issues with facts.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 02:38:44 PM »
Don't know anything about the patriot front, but I do know wiki has issues with facts.

Yup. Wiki was somewhat biased from the gitgo regarding political topics and is now a full blown leftist site on that stuff. I don't think you can read anything about any conservative person or topic on that site anymore that doesn't have negative "facts".

I used to still use them for basic information, but their editors are so politically entrenched now that I can't even trust them for "what does 2+2 equal?"
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 08:44:01 PM »
And  I saved the real gem for last

There's a bunch more at the twitchy link, a bunch more.

Sounds like this idiot has completely invented this supposed group.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 08:58:19 PM »
Well, they got a bunch of actors... Seriously, I cannot imagine getting a group of unpaid conservative folks to all put on a 'uniform" and do that... Hell, it is hard enough to get them to actually show up at a protest event...
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2021, 09:30:04 PM »
Well, they got a bunch of actors... Seriously, I cannot imagine getting a group of unpaid conservative folks to all put on a 'uniform" and do that... Hell, it is hard enough to get them to actually show up at a protest event...
I can't imagine them demonstrating at night either. 

I vote for it being a bunch of antifa guys playing a part.  None of what I hear in the youtube video sounds like the right.  I guess there are some idiots out there, but I would think anyone to the right of commies would see what has happened to the Jan 6th people and play it safe.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2021, 09:50:34 PM »
The left knows how to organize. This is trademark left.

The right knows how to bitch and bellyache and... stay home because you gotta go to work, because we don't have rich people bankrolling us...
Blog under construction

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 09:14:02 AM »
The F B I Marching in DC?

What else is new?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 09:27:40 AM »
Looks like maybe they are a real, small, relatively unknown group who's current leader put one over on the MSM and used the woke journalism outrage machine to create free publicity for himself and his group:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/05/surprise-the-sheryllewellen-account-that-posted-the-viral-video-of-the-patriot-front-marchers-is-not-really-an-attractive-blonde-digital-print-journo-who-loves-avocados/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 09:48:09 AM »
Looks like maybe they are a real, small, relatively unknown group who's current leader put one over on the MSM and used the woke journalism outrage machine to create free publicity for himself and his group:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/05/surprise-the-sheryllewellen-account-that-posted-the-viral-video-of-the-patriot-front-marchers-is-not-really-an-attractive-blonde-digital-print-journo-who-loves-avocados/
Assuming it is true, he got his 15 minutes of fame and today still no one cares about that group. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »
Assuming it is true, he got his 15 minutes of fame and today still no one cares about that group.

But, But, They're the "nation’s most active hate group" and they are "intentionally spreading COVID in minority neighborhoods"!
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 10:24:08 AM »
I listened to Salty Cracker on Rumble/youtube last night.  He was pointing out that when they were loading up in their U-haul to leave, they just tossed the flags in the back and climbed in apparently stomping all over the flags.  Not to mention the upside down flag in the photo. 

I still think there is a chance it is not a real group, but we will see.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 11:41:31 AM by MechAg94 »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 10:39:55 AM »
I listened to Salty Cracker on Rumble/youtube last night.  He was pointing out that when they were loading up in their U-haul to leave, they just tossed the flags in the back and climbed in apparently stomping all over the flags.  Not to mention the upside down flag in the photo. 

I still think there is a chance it is no a real group, but we will see.

They could certainly still be a false flag or similar group, even on their own, instead of with a connection to the usual players. When you watch that one video of them marching, it looks like a bunch of High School nerds. Running, walking, turning around - like they have zero idea of what they're doing. Not to mention that I don't think any of the real patriot (and I mean like Three Percenters and other legit patriots vs "domestic terrorists") like dressing in khaki tac pants and navy blue, which is kind of an unofficial fed uniform.