Author Topic: Patriot Front Marching in DC  (Read 8833 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Patriot Front Marching in DC
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 10:46:45 AM »
I also found it odd it was mostly done at night. That's BLM and ANTIFA time.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 05:35:32 PM »
I believe that is the first grassroots political group I've seen with enforced physical standards.  All young guys, relatively fit, wearing pretty similar clothing.  That's interesting enough.

That's a big group of people to get together to expect that it's going to stay quiet, though.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 05:38:44 PM »
Any of you guys that run in LEO circles recognize their shields?

I read an article that claimed they are very spendy and marketed exclusively to law enforcement.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 05:44:36 PM »
Any of you guys that run in LEO circles recognize their shields?

I read an article that claimed they are very spendy and marketed exclusively to law enforcement.
It is not one that I've seen before but looks more like a riot shield and I don't have any experience with those.  I saw something about a Point Black Warrior shield but it seems like a pretty common design.  It looks a bit like this: https://www.grainger.com/product/PAULSON-Round-Riot-Shield-400U89

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 05:54:55 PM »
It is not one that I've seen before but looks more like a riot shield and I don't have any experience with those.  I saw something about a Point Black Warrior shield but it seems like a pretty common design.  It looks a bit like this: https://www.grainger.com/product/PAULSON-Round-Riot-Shield-400U89

I heard that they were clear serving platters that they picked up at the dollar store.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/12/06/we-are-gonna-look-cute-af-comedian-vinny-thomas-helps-patriot-front-get-their-outfits-ready-for-marching-on-d-c-and-roooofl-watch/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 07:05:36 PM »

I went back and found the link, this is the tweet that started the Warrior shield talk

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dogmush

• friend

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 07:19:23 PM »
Put a white and blue sticker on it and it looks like it to me.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2021, 07:29:15 PM »
Again - the odds of getting a bunch of "conservatives" to actually wear the same uniform-like garb is similar to the odds of your local middle school football team making it to play in the NFL playoffs...
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2022, 02:46:13 PM »
;/

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/08/the-mysterious-right-wing-group-patriot-front-makes-an-appearance-at-the-march-for-life-in-chicago/

What is the glow reference all about?

Being used by groups afraid that the Feds have infiltrated their group in order to obtain info or incite them to do something illegal. Glowies.

bob

HankB

• friend
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2022, 04:18:48 PM »
What percentage of Feds have to infiltrate a group before it becomes an actual government agency?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2022, 11:22:34 AM »
I looked at their website.

Assuming they are a real group, and not a FBI trap, they appear to be garden variety fascists.... they always capitalize the word "State" for example.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2022, 11:32:42 AM »
This group just keeps getting weirder, and honestly, I continue to go back and forth on whether they are whacked out and real or false flag. Or even, as the story suggests, a real group being faked in the video similar to that Lincoln Project tiki torch stunt a while back.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/01/22/is-this-leaked-video-purporting-to-show-patriot-front-members-real-or-staged-you-make-the-call/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2022, 11:54:18 AM »
I'm at
80-90%: False Flag. Too stereotypically over the top and too close to how the MSM wants to portray right wing groups to be real.
10-20%: They are this whacked out.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 12:10:11 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2022, 04:57:57 PM »
The leaks (legit or otherwise) are available here:
http://vault.unicornriot.ninja/patriotfrontleaks/

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2022, 05:49:24 PM »
I vote false flag psyop.

They may have attracted some dupes but those guys for the most part glow.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2022, 06:25:35 PM »
Guess who

Moment 100 Patriot Front white supremacist group members march along Boston's Freedom Trail on July Fourth Weekend to ‘reclaim America’: Accused of assaulting black man during demonstration
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10977845/Moment-100-Patriot-white-supremacist-group-members-march-Bostons-Freedom-Trail.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2022, 06:45:21 PM »
Guess who

Moment 100 Patriot Front white supremacist group members march along Boston's Freedom Trail on July Fourth Weekend to ‘reclaim America’: Accused of assaulting black man during demonstration
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10977845/Moment-100-Patriot-white-supremacist-group-members-march-Bostons-Freedom-Trail.html

Patriot Front led nearly 100 members carrying white nationalist flags

I only see American flags. Maybe a couple of Betsy Ross flags.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2022, 06:50:30 PM »

May be one or two in one of the photos. Hard to tell since they're curled up
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2022, 06:52:06 PM »
Still looks like a false flag group
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2022, 07:05:48 AM »
I'm not going to watch the video, but in the one still pic of that march at least 4 of the 10 flags are the"Patriot Front" flag with red and white chevrons and some gay little design in the canton.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounder/patriot-front

These little tweeps need a solid beating, or maybe a pillory. Feds or not.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2022, 07:34:13 AM »
The BLM folks have a way better fundraising apparatus...

I suspect that our tax dollars are funding these clowns.
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2022, 08:35:04 AM »
I'm not going to watch the video, but in the one still pic of that march at least 4 of the 10 flags are the"Patriot Front" flag with red and white chevrons and some gay little design in the canton.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounder/patriot-front

These little tweeps need a solid beating, or maybe a pillory. Feds or not.

They're dweebs, but they're more on the level of the infamous Texas open carry protestors, and are 1000% less violent than BLM (who also have their own supremacist flags, but the MSM ignores them). These days, I wouldn't give the ADL any more credence than I would Southern Poverty Law.

If I ever run into these guys blocking me on the freeway, I might readjust my opinion. Until then, I'm more inclined to let them have their little marches and ignore them, the same way I ignore gay pride parades.

I will say that I'm a bit more, I guess sympathetic, to them now than when this particular thread started, mostly because of what happened to them in Idaho last month.