Author Topic: Transgender athletics  (Read 3236 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Re: Transgender athletics
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2022, 11:58:11 AM »
They’ve been fighting for a while already.  They even have a term for them.  TERF.  Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2022, 12:30:34 PM »
Won't it be fun to watch the fight between radical feminists and tranny supporters?

Chickens coming home to roost.
 [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2022, 07:53:23 PM »

“UPenn continues to allow male athletes who identify as women to compete in women’s sports,” a press release from CWA states. “Lia Thomas (formerly Will Thomas), a Division I swimmer who is biologically male but rostered as a senior on UPenn’s women’s team, has competed throughout the season displacing female teammates in events and shattering pool, league, and national records.”

Civil Rights Complaint Filed Against UPenn for Allowing Biological Males to Compete in Women’s Sports
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/03/17/civil-rights-complaint-filed-against-upenn-for-allowing-biological-males-to-compe-n2604694
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2022, 10:06:53 PM »
The insanity continues

Lia Thomas Wins NCAA Division I Title, Robbing Tokyo Olympian Silver Medalist Emma Weyant of First Place Win
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/03/17/lia-thomas-wins-ncaa-division-i-title-n2604720
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2022, 10:31:30 PM »
Just more proof that men are better than women at everything, including being women. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2022, 01:21:17 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2022, 01:41:16 PM »
Revolting perversion.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2022, 03:55:38 PM »
Science!
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2022, 04:21:57 PM »
I just can’t imagine how that swinging dick can feel proud of its “accomplishments”.  A middling swimmer at best in D1 competition as a dude, so “transitions” without cutting off the danglies or really doing much more than growing its hair out and possibly taking testosterone blockers to comply with the rules, and is crushing the women in other lanes.  It went through puberty as a dude, and competed as a more or less elite athlete as a dude for many years, so no matter what it’s current testosterone level still has the athletic advantage of greater height, hand and foot size, muscle mass, bone mass and lung capacity inherent to fully developed males vs females. 

It *might* lose to Katie Ledecky in a head to head competition, given the reduction in performance from the testosterone blockers, but she is a legitimate female freak of nature swimmer.  She was blessed with a body that allowed her to develop into a dominating female swimmer.  But any other female swimmer stands very little chance of beating this thing from Penn.  Before “transitioning” its times were better than Ledecky’s as a 462nd ranked dude.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2022, 05:20:46 PM »
I just can’t imagine how that swinging dick can feel proud of its “accomplishments”.  A middling swimmer at best in D1 competition as a dude, so “transitions” without cutting off the danglies or really doing much more than growing its hair out and possibly taking testosterone blockers to comply with the rules, and is crushing the women in other lanes.  It went through puberty as a dude, and competed as a more or less elite athlete as a dude for many years, so no matter what it’s current testosterone level still has the athletic advantage of greater height, hand and foot size, muscle mass, bone mass and lung capacity inherent to fully developed males vs females. 

It *might* lose to Katie Ledecky in a head to head competition, given the reduction in performance from the testosterone blockers, but she is a legitimate female freak of nature swimmer.  She was blessed with a body that allowed her to develop into a dominating female swimmer.  But any other female swimmer stands very little chance of beating this thing from Penn.  Before “transitioning” its times were better than Ledecky’s as a 462nd ranked dude.

Anyone want to take bets on whether it transitions back after its swimming career is over?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2022, 05:42:04 PM »
Futurama predicted this *expletive deleted*it 😂😂😂
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2022, 05:44:55 PM »
Anyone want to take bets on whether it transitions back after its swimming career is over?

No bet.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2022, 05:49:04 PM »
Should any of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenners gold metals be retroactively moved to the women's metal column and any women's metal wins bumped down?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2022, 07:16:17 PM »
https://www.newser.com/article/c43ba866f24563de50de1b663ef7de1f/column-lia-thomas-sparks-all-sorts-of-conflicting-thoughts.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_sports_img_b

It just won a national championship, blowing away genuine female Olympic medalists. And the usual suspects are whining that anyone who thinks that's unfair is just a bigot.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2022, 10:30:41 AM »
https://www.newser.com/article/c43ba866f24563de50de1b663ef7de1f/column-lia-thomas-sparks-all-sorts-of-conflicting-thoughts.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_sports_img_b

It just won a national championship, blowing away genuine female Olympic medalists. And the usual suspects are whining that anyone who thinks that's unfair is just a bigot.

It IS unfair.... to require that poor man to take female hormones to downgrade his performance to be on a level field with the real women.  I say if he wants to call himself a woman and compete, then we should all take him at his word and let hime compete against women, without having to make and physical or chemical changes to his body.

Is that woke enough?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2022, 11:13:47 AM »
It would be cool to find out he is actually opposed to transexuals competing in womens sports or being given "same as" status and is doing this to break the spell.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »
He appears to enjoy flashing his dick to the actual women in the locker room.  He's probably a heterosexual exhibitionist or autogynophile.   [barf]

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2022, 12:06:23 PM »
It would be cool to find out he is actually opposed to transexuals competing in womens sports or being given "same as" status and is doing this to break the spell.

That assumes a degree of intelligence and cunning not in evidence.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2022, 12:13:54 PM »
That assumes a degree of intelligence and cunning not in evidence.
I only know of him and the lunacy due to the story being everywhere. Not sure if I've even read one story beyond the headline.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2022, 12:48:00 PM »
He appears to enjoy flashing his dick to the actual women in the locker room.  He's probably a heterosexual exhibitionist or autogynophile.   [barf]

If true, that should be enough to get him kicked off the team.  After all, sexual harassment knows no gender.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2022, 12:48:03 PM »
I wonder how it dresses around the Penn campus. I would be surprised if it ever wears dresses.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2022, 12:52:00 PM »

I remain of the opinion that one is not truly transgender unless one has had the surgery. The original poster child for transgender athletes was arguably the tennis player, Renee Richards. She had the surgery -- and years after having gone through the courts to win the right to compete as a woman Dr. Richards acknowledged that in hindsight she did have physical advantages over the biological women on the tour.

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2022, 12:59:10 PM »
The surgery:

M to F - Lopadickoffme

F to M - Addadicktome

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2022, 01:08:08 PM »
I remain of the opinion that one is not truly transgender unless one has had the surgery. The original poster child for transgender athletes was arguably the tennis player, Renee Richards. She had the surgery -- and years after having gone through the courts to win the right to compete as a woman Dr. Richards acknowledged that in hindsight she did have physical advantages over the biological women on the tour.
I have a female friend who played soccer at a pretty high level as a goalkeeper throughout college. She's been out of college for a while now (still in her 20's) but continues to play in area leagues. She apparently didn't feel challenged enough in the womens league so she joined the mens league that was really open to all . She had a rough first year by her account, then she got injured stopping a ball kicked at goal sometime during her second year. She didn't go back explaining that the men kick the ball so much more incredibly harder that she was getting injured just stopping the ball. If I recall correctly she had a fractured rib.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2022, 01:47:39 PM »
I have a female friend who played soccer at a pretty high level as a goalkeeper throughout college. She's been out of college for a while now (still in her 20's) but continues to play in area leagues. She apparently didn't feel challenged enough in the womens league so she joined the mens league that was really open to all . She had a rough first year by her account, then she got injured stopping a ball kicked at goal sometime during her second year. She didn't go back explaining that the men kick the ball so much more incredibly harder that she was getting injured just stopping the ball. If I recall correctly she had a fractured rib.

The soccer USWNT loses regularly to U15 boys teams.