Author Topic: From "Joe the Savior!" to "WTF are you doing, Joe" in 10 months...  (Read 1982 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: From "Joe the Savior!" to "WTF are you doing, Joe" in 10 months...
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2021, 08:53:18 PM »
and how store shelves aren't bare.

Yet
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2021, 09:55:42 PM »
New poll out today...

Biden has dropped another 8 points with independents.

Maybe that explains him being on the TV today delivering a self-congratulatory address on how he's solved all of the problems because gasoline prices have come down 10 cents a gallon and how store shelves aren't bare.

Jesus...

https://youtu.be/9NbZBpMW4Iw.  My standard response to a Biden address or especially a press meeting by Paski

And while store shelves aren’t bare I certainly haven’t seen shortages like this ever before in my lifetime, but noooo we just had to listen to the “shut stuff down without regard to unintended consequences!” f*expletive deleted*tards.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 11:02:45 PM »
The believers still want to believe.
Blog under construction

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2021, 02:28:52 AM »
The believers still want to believe.

It's impossible to reason a Leftist out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2021, 03:03:25 AM »
Maybe that explains him being on the TV today delivering a self-congratulatory address on how he's solved all of the problems because gasoline prices have come down 10 cents a gallon and how store shelves aren't bare.

There was also this part of his Christmas message:

https://youtu.be/nkCUcV0XPyw?t=33
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2022, 09:20:59 AM »
And it continues to get worse for Sniffy Joe.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/biden-disapproval-rating-high-voters-blame-him-on-economy-cnbc-poll.html?recirc=taboolainternal

He's hit new lows on his approval ratings.

And his "savior" status regarding gasoline prices?

Yeah, that's going away quickly. WTI is trading just under $80 a barrel right now and with serious unrest in Kazakhstan screwing with that region's oil production its not looking good for short-term prices.

The Kazak premier, president, dictator, whatever, has issued orders to Kazak security forces to fire on protestors without warning, so it's getting really interesting.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2022, 09:29:42 AM »
But But we are in the middle of the GREATEST economic recovery in history
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2022, 09:31:44 AM »
And his "savior" status regarding gasoline prices?

Yeah, "savior". Trump got us the best deal ever on oil for topping off the Strategic Reserve, and as soon as 46 got in, he blew it all in a non-strategic release for a couple of cents per gallon discount for a month. Putz.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2022, 12:32:34 PM »
Yeah, "savior". Trump got us the best deal ever on oil for topping off the Strategic Reserve, and as soon as 46 got in, he blew it all in a non-strategic release for a couple of cents per gallon discount for a month. Putz.
Hey, he had some campaign supporters to enrich with middleman oil contracts.  That is the only reason to sell out of the Strategic Reserve as it has next to zero impact on the market.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2022, 12:23:55 AM »
Hey, he had some campaign supporters to enrich with middleman oil contracts.  That is the only reason to sell out of the Strategic Reserve as it has next to zero impact on the market.

And don't forget - the gas he pulled out the Reserve was "sour" gas that takes extra effort to refine. costing more and not really wanted by the refiners in the first place.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 11:55:49 PM by JTHunter »
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”