Author Topic: Twitter Musk Strikes Again  (Read 565 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Twitter Musk Strikes Again
« on: December 15, 2021, 09:17:02 AM »
This is awesome.  :rofl:

Elizabeth Warren
@SenWarren
Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else.

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to
@elonmusk
 and
@SenWarren
You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to
@SenWarren
And if you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to
@elonmusk
 and
@SenWarren
Don’t spend it all at once … oh wait you did already

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/15/elon-musk-drops-a-savage-fact-check-of-elizabeth-warrens-bogus-claim-on-his-taxes/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Twitter Musk Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 09:48:03 AM »
And that’s only the second place tweet for today after J.K. Rowling went after the trans bigots.

Senator Karen though. I think that permanently displaced fauxahontas.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 09:48:22 AM »
Ha ha!
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 09:55:45 AM »
"You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason."
"Don’t spend it all at once … oh wait you did already."

Humor should always contain an element of truth - and these comments are spot-on. This sort of mockery is a good way to administer a verbal smackdown of someone who so richly deserves it.

I'm not really a big fan of him or his cars, but right now I have to say it's Elon Musk for the win.  :rofl:

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 10:01:39 AM »
I'm not really a big fan of him or his cars, but right now I have to say it's Elon Musk for the win.  :rofl:

Anytime it's a choice between nagging Pocahontas and Bond Villain, I will always side with Bond Villain.   =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
Humor should always contain an element of truth - and these comments are spot-on. This sort of mockery is a good way to administer a verbal smackdown of someone who so richly deserves it.

I'm not really a big fan of him or his cars, but right now I have to say it's Elon Musk for the win.

I agree. Elon is insufferably full of himself but a least he's funny.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 02:35:53 PM »
Anytime it's a choice between nagging Pocahontas and Bond Villain, I will always side with Bond Villain.   =)

That's Fauxcahontas
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2021, 04:04:07 PM »
Ridicule is a powerful weapon.  Well done, Elon!
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!