Author Topic: Retail CEOs wrote big checks to organizations to defund the police. Now...  (Read 499 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
they're crying bloody murder and screaming for help amid all of the smash and grab robberies that are happening.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/retail-companies-support-police-reform-2020-ask-congress-increase-measures-retail-theft

I LOVE Fox's front page splash graphic. They're calling it a "Woke-up Call" for those CEOs.

""Many corporate leaders jumped on the woke bandwagon and wrote big checks to organizations that still continue to advocate to defund the police. They did not think of anything beyond not being labeled a racist," Sean Pritchard, president of the San Jose Police Officers Association, told Fox News Digital Tuesday."

They're going to need some ointment for that burn.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
"This is what happens to the woke, they reap what they sow. What did they expect would happen?"
That is what I was thinking. 

Corporate welfare needs to end.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
The racist tag has been used so indiscriminately that it has become meaningless.  And there's the growing conviction that those who throw it around are themselves racist.

As I say, I wish these woke people would awaken to reality.

MechAg94

• friend
The racist tag has been used so indiscriminately that it has become meaningless.  And there's the growing conviction that those who throw it around are themselves racist.

As I say, I wish these woke people would awaken to reality.
That is the sad part.  IMO, that has been obvious for a few years at least. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
This seems appropriate to post here. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-quietly-resets-days-since-an-employee-committed-a-sex-crime-counter-back-to-zero
CNN Quietly Resets 'Days Since An Employee Committed A Sex Crime' Counter Back To Zero

"I don't think we've ever made it past one day," said the source. "Well, I take that back—I think we made it for two days sometime last spring."
:laugh: :laugh:

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
I have on occasion remarked that I felt confident that I could persuade a millionaire on a Friday to subsidize a revolution for Saturday out of which he would make a huge profit on Sunday even though he was certain to be executed on Monday.
- Saul Alinsky
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Screw 'em. They got exactly what they wanted.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB