Author Topic: Retired Generals Warn of Trumpian Civil War  (Read 3123 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Retired Generals Warn of Trumpian Civil War
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2021, 07:52:54 PM »
I'm willing to be we already have foreign intervention. The US is one of the easiest countries to immigrate, blend in, and start causing trouble. Find the right people and pay them to riot, loot, etc.

Omar, Talib to name just two. The foot soldiers/guerillas could already be here (and probably are).
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2021, 04:25:12 PM »
Omar, Talib to name just two. The foot soldiers/guerillas could already be here (and probably are).
If I were something like an Iranian spymaster, I would have quietly been infiltrating sleeper agents into this country for decades. None of them would know one another of course, but they'd have resources and access to targets that could make things unpleasant for a lot of people over here. (I'm not going to suggest targets - just use your imagination.)

I figure it's probably been happening - those people are crazy fanatics, but they're not necessarily all stupid.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2021, 10:00:19 PM »
If I were something like an Iranian spymaster, I would have quietly been infiltrating sleeper agents into this country for decades. None of them would know one another of course, but they'd have resources and access to targets that could make things unpleasant for a lot of people over here. (I'm not going to suggest targets - just use your imagination.)

I figure it's probably been happening - those people are crazy fanatics, but they're not necessarily all stupid.

You need to go watch the old movie with Charles Bronson and Donald Pleasence called "Telefon".
Strangely prophetic but with a different primary adversary.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2021, 10:05:49 PM »
Y'all know about how folks talk about the invasion of Japan in 1945 would have gone?

The entire population fighting?

We wouldn't need the entire population fighting.

They would literally have to destroy the entire population to remove the veterans, hunters, tac-bois, and so on...

Neutron bombs? Or a massive bio attack? Hmmm...

They have already tried that but haven't been as successful as they would like to be.  That is why they find new "variants".
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2021, 12:05:32 AM »
Frankly, most of our media, and vast majority of the woke folks who are spittlescreeching about things, would not recognize a coup if it shot them in the ass...
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2021, 11:46:33 AM »
It's only a matter of time before it will be considered SOP for the military to be used against the civilian population.

The intelligence services are already used against USA citizens and public so engaging the boots on the ground is the logical next step.

Continue to purge the patriots in the military in multiple waves. Find the various trigger points to make them leave, make it policy through the next couple administrations. You will be left with soldiers trained in US schools to be self loathing Americans or aggrieved Americans getting payback.

They will mouth familiar patriotic words but with different suppositions and definitions than heritage America used. They will actually believe they are being patriots as they smash their boots down on the necks of Americans.   

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2021, 12:01:15 PM »
From Wiki:

So under 1000 all in actively engaged in and directly supporting those actively engaged in armed insurrection activities.

If, IF, we remember that, along with Solzhenitsyn’s messages from the Gulag Archipelago, and a mere 2000-10000 people engage in such actions and the commies could be kept very busy.  Unless they go full commie and have no compunction wiping out 30% of the entire population.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2022, 11:49:24 AM »
These guys sure are getting a lot of MSM time. Bolding mine:

Retired military general Steven M. Anderson blasted MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell in an interview, while warning of the existence of Trump supporters within the military.

Oh no! Some people in the military voted for Trump! Better get out the tar, feathers, and dishonorable discharge for that!

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-lindell-my-pillow-military-general-trump-supporters-threat-2022-1
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2022, 11:58:46 AM »
Shh, let’s not interrupt them while they are *expletive deleted*ing up by trying to purge trained military members out in a way that is sure to cause them to hold a grudge and be even more amendable to our cause.

A heavy handed purge as they are chomping at the bit to do is going to do us lots of good.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2022, 01:11:10 PM »
I looked up Anderson. 31 year career, and he only made Brigadier. He was a career REMF -- his entire career was in support and maintenance units.

He is not anyone I care to pay attention to.

Oh ... and he supposedly retired with some sort of [unspecified] disability. I'm sure that was a paper disability, designed to increase his pension checks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design