Author Topic: Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?  (Read 478 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
« on: December 23, 2021, 09:55:27 AM »
Tesla goes boom with some Finnish help.   [ar15] :rofl:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG9Izqp6WWU

Skip to 7:00 for the money shot.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
Re: Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 10:13:28 AM »
Kind of funny.  :rofl:

I didn't watch the entire clip - was the battery pack still in the car? I've read that big automotive battery packs can leave a toxic stew behind when the case is breached . . .

If Hollywood people were blowing this up they would have put a couple of 5 gallon buckets of gasoline inside the car to generate a big fireball. (Hollywood thinks all explosions have fireballs.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

fifth_column

• friend
Re: Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 10:15:40 AM »
I skipped through it but I did hear the guy say the batteries and motors had been removed. It was mostly a shell. I was impressed with the slow-mo cameras capturing the shockwave.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht