Author Topic: "Secret 'Shoot-to-Kill' Commandos Were Present Jan. 6"  (Read 1429 times)

MechAg94

• friend
"Secret 'Shoot-to-Kill' Commandos Were Present Jan. 6"
« on: January 05, 2022, 02:26:20 PM »
Newsweek: Secret 'Shoot-to-Kill' Commandos Were Present Jan. 6
https://www.newsmax.com/us/jan-6-commandos-shoottokill-capitol/2022/01/03/id/1050872/

Interesting. 

The Department of Justice under then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and approved under then-President Donald Trump had secret commandos with shoot-to-kill authority at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, according to a Newsweek exclusive.

Among the units at the Jan. 3 planning meeting in Quantico were, according to the report:

FBI's Hostage Rescue Team.
FBI's national ''Render Safe'' team.
FBI SWAT team from the Baltimore Field Office.
Special Response Teams from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
U.S. Marshals Service Special Operations Group.
Those forces staged on the morning of Jan. 6 in downtown Washington and FBI SWAT teams and snipers were deployed to secure congressional office buildings, according to the report.

alternate link:
BREAKING: Feds Finally Admit to Running Secretive DOJ “Commandos” at Jan. 6 Trump Protests
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-feds-finally-admit-running-secretive-doj-commandos-jan-6-trump-protests/
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: "Secret 'Shoot-to-Kill' Commandos Were Present Jan. 6"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 03:00:55 PM »
And after a year's media bombardment about "the coup," I figure about a third of the population wonders why they didn't just shoot all of the protesters right there.
Blog under construction

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 03:09:58 PM »
And after a year's media bombardment about "the coup," I figure about a third of the population wonders why they didn't just shoot all of the protesters right there.

My wife thinks they all shoulda been shot.  Even the ones just walking around behind the ropes with a camera.  (I think most of them should've had to pay a $50 to $250 fine and that's it.  Some should have be released immediately without charges.  And some might deserve a year in prison, which they've had already)
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 03:31:41 PM »
I think people are wondering why the Capitol, White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials, and Smithsonian Institution weren't all burned to the ground and/or emptied out by looters the way Target, Auto Zone, a police station, and other places were in Minneapolis and Portland . . . after all those were merely peaceful protests, whereas this was an INSURRECTION! which had to be infinitely worse.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 03:37:11 PM »
My wife thinks they all shoulda been shot.  Even the ones just walking around behind the ropes with a camera.  (I think most of them should've had to pay a $50 to $250 fine and that's it.  Some should have be released immediately without charges.  And some might deserve a year in prison, which they've had already)
Many of them walked through open doors waved in by the police. 

In a sane world, yes, a fine or a few days in jail would have been appropriate.  The ones who were supposed to have stolen something might get a higher fine.  All should have been closed out in 60 days. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 03:42:16 PM »
All should have been closed out in 60 days.

How much longer until the midterms again?
Blog under construction

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 04:27:50 PM »
Well obviously they should have all been shot and then the snipers should have put a security shot into each of the bodies to make sure for the crime of a slightly spicy unguided tour. Obviously.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 05:19:24 PM »
Just remember - the left has ZERO idea what "use of force" training is. They think that all they have to do is tell their guys to start shooting.

And some of them will...
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 06:22:30 PM »
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/05/january-6-select-committee-considering-holding-hearings-in-prime-time-for-maximum-exposure/

What’s the difference between #Jan6thCommittee and a dairy farmer?

The dairy farmer stops milking it once in a while.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 11:20:56 AM »
In a sane world, yes, a fine or a few days in jail would have been appropriate.  The ones who were supposed to have stolen something might get a higher fine.  All should have been closed out in 60 days.
Is there a place that lists out how many are still in jail and what charges?
I wouldn't expect those charged with assault to be closed out in 60 days.
the mayhem that day has been documented on video — people being stomped on, one officer being beaten with an American flagpole, rioters crushing one police officer in a door. The violence is why, of the more than 700 people who have been arrested, over 200 have been charged with assault or resisting arrest, including scores charged with assaulting police with dangerous weapons (mainly toxic sprays).
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 12:57:53 PM »
Here in St. Louis, we have criminals with lengthy rap sheets back on the street before 60 hours has elapsed...
Blog under construction

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 01:18:28 PM »
Here in St. Louis, we have criminals with lengthy rap sheets back on the street before 60 hours has elapsed...

^Fact?  Link?  Urban legend? Rumor? Seriously, that would be a good thing to be able to cite.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 01:35:03 PM »
Our prosecuting attorney, here the "Circuit Attorney, hasn't been prosecuting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardners-office-dropping-felony-cases-critics-criminals
Blog under construction

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 01:36:51 PM »
Thanks to some bail project, there was at least once instance where a witness was whacked by the criminal within a few days...

People won't testify. Can't really blame them.
Blog under construction

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 01:47:23 PM »
Our prosecuting attorney, here the "Circuit Attorney, hasn't been prosecuting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardners-office-dropping-felony-cases-critics-criminals

She prosecuted the "git off my lawn" couple, but they're white so...
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2022, 02:53:41 PM »
Oh, and this is what Nancy Pelosi is doing in the House today:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1479161259618672648

It's a Hollywood extravaganza!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2022, 02:59:37 PM »
If trump had super secret killers on stand by to shoot protesters, what does that do to the "Trump instigated an insurrection" narrative?

Being ready to shoot to kill would seem to be at odds with planning a coup.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2022, 04:11:11 PM »
The media and minions of both political parties ought to read the Declaration of Independence.  Jan 6 was not an insurrection it was merely Americans beginning to understand what the D of I actually means when the government is out of control and not doing as the Constitution and B of R requires of them.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2022, 04:14:40 PM »
The media and minions of both political parties ought to read the Declaration of Independence.  Jan 6 was not an insurrection it was merely Americans beginning to understand what the D of I actually means when the government is out of control and not doing as the Constitution and B of R requires of them.

I'm finding the MSM breathless "anniversary coverage" of "the insurrectionists" rather interesting, given that to my knowledge, not a single person has been charged with insurrection in all this time. Seems like if there was even a thin case, Garland would have jumped on it for the PR for the Biden admin.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2022, 04:30:17 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2022, 05:33:45 PM »
Anyone else think it interesting that the media immediately ran with the same verbiage across the board? Insurrection. Coup. Something was organized, and it wasn't involving tanks and crew-served weaponry.
Blog under construction

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2022, 05:52:50 PM »
Anyone else think it interesting that the media immediately ran with the same verbiage across the board? Insurrection. Coup. Something was organized, and it wasn't involving tanks and crew-served weaponry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hGKT5FI78

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2022, 08:58:25 PM »

They do that a lot, having the talking points of every new outrage all ready to go.  Curious, that.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 02:01:33 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2022, 10:16:22 PM »
One year on, and I find I was correct in stating the events of 6th January made more sense than anything else that would happen on Capitol Hill that year.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife