Author Topic: Biden Education Secretary much more involved in "Domestic Terrorist" letter  (Read 631 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Ooopsie

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/education-secretary-cardona-solicited-nsba-letter-comparing-parents-domestic-terrorists-email

Looks like Secretary Cardona was much more involved in calling parents "domestic terrorists" than the admin wanted us to believe. By "more involved", I mean he essentially requested the specific wording.

AG Garland plainly stated that involvement beyond what was originally stated was a breach of public trust and those involved should be held accountable. Only question now is how quickly he'll try to spin his was out of what seems an unequivocal statement.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Seems to me that he's an unsung hero who's finally get the recognition that he deserves!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
If VA is any indication this is going to be a recurring theme in the midterms.  Mainstream (in education) opinions are suddenly getting looked at closely and parents aren't fans.

MechAg94

• friend
One of the big reasons the Patriot Act was sold was the FBI and CIA were talking to compare notes on terrorist threats in the US.  Seeing stuff like this, maybe there was a good reason different agencies shouldn't talk to each other at all. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:48:36 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

griz

• friend
Maybe we can add Speaking Up at PTA Meetings to the secret list of actions that will get you on the No Fly list.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Well, DOJ has formed yet another "domestic terrorism" unit, so this stuff is only going to get worse. Pretty soon, if you're not antifa or an antifa supporter, you're gonna be labeled a domestic terrorist.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/politics/justice-department-forms-new-domestic-terrorism-unit/index.html?utm_content=2022-01-11T17%3A32%3A06&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Nick1911

• Administrator
Well, DOJ has formed yet another "domestic terrorism" unit, so this stuff is only going to get worse. Pretty soon, if you're not antifa or an antifa supporter, you're gonna be labeled a domestic terrorist.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/11/politics/justice-department-forms-new-domestic-terrorism-unit/index.html?utm_content=2022-01-11T17%3A32%3A06&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link

"We face an elevated threat from domestic violent extremists -- that is, individuals in the United States who seek to commit violent criminal acts in furtherance of domestic social or political goals," Olsen said.  "Domestic violent extremists are often motivated by a mix of ideologies and personal grievances. We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies

Even though I know they are talking about us, it's ironic that those exact statement would apply to what we've been seeing in Seattle, Portland, etc.

BLM/ANTIFA rioters
Seek to commit violent criminal acts in furtherance of domestic social or political goals
Motivated by a mix of ideologies and personal grievances
Motivated by racial animus
Ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Even though I know they are talking about us, it's ironic that those exact statement would apply to what we've been seeing in Seattle, Portland, etc.

That's exactly right, and all it would take is for one of these political asshats to actually utter the word "antifa" and they would at least have some very small credibility that this is not a 100% attack on the non-left. It baffles me that they won't say it, even if they're lying when they do. They should say "BLM" as well, but I know that will never happen.

Or better yet, they should drop all these task forces and leave everybody the hell alone.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
There isn't one Antifa group I think.  Lets form the real antifascist group that opposes the far left.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Biden went on an "old man yells at cloud" rant about "domestic enemies" in his voting speech yesterday.