Author Topic: Hold your breath for climate change!  (Read 387 times)

HankB

• friend
Hold your breath for climate change!
« on: December 19, 2023, 10:29:01 AM »
It would seem "scientists" have published a peer-reviewed study suggesting human breathing contributes to climate change.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/12/18/peer-reveiwed-study-says-human-breathing-contributes-to-global-warming/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

griz

• friend
Re: Hold your breath for climate change!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 11:12:23 AM »
If someone worries about this, I suggest a couple wraps of environmentally friendly duct tape to keep that nasty CO2 from escaping.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 08:50:27 PM »
It would be very helpful if more people understood the planet is here to take care of us, and not the other way around.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 09:40:55 PM »
Science!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 10:40:24 PM »
That's just stupid, even if you accept anthropological global warming at face value.

The CO2 humans exhale comes from carbon ingested as food.  Which was very recently captured by a plant preforming photosynthesis, with maybe some other animals between you and the plant.  In any case, the global warming concern involves taking carbon which has been sequestered in the ground on geological timescales, and rapidly adding it back to the biosphere.  Carbon moving around within the biosphere is not, as I understand it, a concern.