Author Topic: Only whites can be racist...  (Read 574 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Only whites can be racist...
« on: January 19, 2022, 05:19:18 PM »
I know all you white people are guilty of explicit acts of whiteness. You know, things like using the word "explicit" correctly in a sentence...

She finally got herself in real trouble in 2020 when a teacher at an elementary school sent around a survey about Valentine’s Day. Castro-Gill emailed the principle and warned the school was guilty of “explicit acts of Whiteness.”

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/01/18/this-story-about-seattle-public-schools-director-of-ethnic-studies-is-pretty-remarkable-n442524

Boy, I sure hope those white people got what they deserved for being so explicitly cracker-ish.

In any case, somebody got punished:

One of the people whose name she’d used without permission later told investigators Castro-Gill was “a bully” and said, “I thought she might hurt me.” The investigation eventually concluded that Castro-Gill should be demoted back to a classroom.

Yeah, she's a bully, so put her in a classroom with a bunch of children. Brilliant.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Only whites can be racist...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 05:25:51 PM »
Yeah, she's a bully, so put her in a classroom with a bunch of children. Brilliant.

Freaking idiots.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 07:44:18 PM »
White countries,  the only places so awfully racist that the victims of said racism refuse to leave..
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Jim147

• friends
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 07:20:15 AM »
You're all racist for even considering that something may be wrong in this situation.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 08:39:05 AM »
     She finally got herself in real trouble in 2020 when a teacher at an elementary school sent around a survey about Valentine’s Day. Castro-Gill emailed the principle and warned the school was guilty of “explicit acts of Whiteness.”
And nobody noticed the use of "principle" vs. "principal."   :facepalm:

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 08:41:24 AM »

Grammar is double secret racist.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 08:56:05 AM »

Sorry. Too distracted by all the neo-racism.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 09:14:25 AM »
Dammit.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/huge-asteroid-safely-pass-close-earth/story?id=82326953
Look at the picture.  It is a pale colored asteroid.  More explicit whiteness and racism! 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 06:42:11 PM »
So the Seattle public school system boasts a "Director of Ethnic Studies"? I thought that kind of thing really only happened in law schools.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:36:28 PM by Perd Hapley »