Author Topic: Babbitt Tried to Stop Attack on Capitol Speaker’s Lobby, Video Analysis Suggests  (Read 560 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/stop-no-dont-babbitt-tried-stop-attack-capitol-speakers-lobby-video-analysis-suggests

Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as “violent,” a “rioter,” or an “insurrectionist” who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby.

Video clips appear to show she tried to prevent the attack, not join it.

I heard mention of this.  I haven't had a chance to go through the article.  Looks like an interesting look at things.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
That would explain why she had to be shot.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
I don't know how much is visible to non-subscribers, but Epoch Times has some good reporting on these revelations. Including the video evidence of her talking to cops who were friendly to her just moments before she was murdered.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/babbitt-tried-to-stop-attack-on-capitol-speakers-lobby-video-shows_4216934.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Is this new video or new "analysis" telling us how to interpret what we've already seen?
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.