Author Topic: From Senator Maggie Hassan...  (Read 446 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
From Senator Maggie Hassan...
« on: January 20, 2022, 12:25:12 PM »
(cue high pitched screeching)

A far-right Republican just jumped into New Hampshire's Senate race to defeat me and flip the Senate red.

Yes... Excellent... Learn nothing from your disaster in Virginia.

Continue to cry wolf... er... Trump...

Excellent...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: From Senator Maggie Hassan...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 01:51:53 PM »
Got a link to the video?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 02:28:53 PM »
I'm guessing fund-raising email, no video.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 07:22:09 AM »
I'm guessing fund-raising email, no video.

Exactly.

And it was forwarded on from Virginia Senator Mark Warner, which is even better.

It means that he learned NOTHING from the Virginia Democrat's recent auguring in when all Terry McAuliffe could really say was "HE'S TRUMP! TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" about Glenn Youngkin.

And if Mark Warner has learned nothing from Terry McAuliffe's failed strategy, it means that Democrats in general aren't learning anything, because Warner is one of the most intelligent of the Democratic fold.

Given Sniffy Joe's continuing plunge in approval ratings (he's now very close to surpassing Trump for most unpopular president of all time), it just shows how absolutely desperate Democrats are because they see what they're facing in November -- a red wave that will make their vaunted "blue wave" look like drool dribbling down Joe's chin.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 07:26:14 AM »
Good article from 2018 that shows that the Democratic blue wave...

Wasn't.

https://theweek.com/articles/806043/what-happened-democrats-blue-wave

But this truly IS a blue wave...

Of Democrats voluntarily sweeping themselves out to sea..

https://news.yahoo.com/house-democrat-exit-list-grows-195725103.html

And, oddly enough, every time I hear the phrase "blue wave" I get visions of when I was a little kid and my Grandparents had a camper. You pressed a button on the toilet and everything was swept into the holding tank by a blue wave...