Author Topic: Please help me place a value on this older Browning Buck Mark Pistol  (Read 336 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
I'm selling Terri's recently passed Nephew's items for her Aunt including a Browning Buck Mark 22 with adjustable (target) sights and Gold grip medallions and a Gold trigger and am trying to determine its value. Can anyone help us out? Here's the pics:

(Click image to see full size)

If I still went shooting I'd hang on to it!  :old:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 01:55:41 PM by HeroHog »
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HankB

• friend
Re: Please help me place a value on this older Browning Buckmark Pistol
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 12:14:40 PM »
On Gunbroker, they're asking anywhere from $200 to $400 for similar pistols - a few more "unique" versions are around $100 higher. I'm not aware of any "collector" interest in these pistols like there might be for a Browning Medalist or the old Colt Woodsman .22s.

Now, what they're asking and what they're actually getting may be two different things.   :old:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 12:20:02 PM »
Off the top of my head $250-300
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 01:25:52 PM »
They are Great little pistols. I guess I'll list it for $250.
THANKS for the help!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 01:28:16 PM »
I'm trying to find it's age using the S/N and the only Model I see is "Buck Mark"
Found this:https://www.midwestgunworks.com/browning-buck-mark-history.html
MOLON LABE!