Author Topic: "No, the Revolution isn't over" by N.S. Lyons  (Read 440 times)

Pb

• friend
"No, the Revolution isn't over" by N.S. Lyons
« on: February 13, 2022, 09:58:32 AM »
Frankly, I don't think this assertion will be surprising to any of us here.  The fact that the democrats are currently in trouble, or that "wokeness" isn't popular with the public as a whole doesn't mean things are going to be getting better.

https://theupheaval.substack.com/p/no-the-revolution-isnt-over

From my workplace, I see this woke nastiness getting worse every year.  Someone I used to respect is afflicting racial and political discrimination on hiring... all the while denying that fact explicitly.  The woke monsters are crapping all over standards and trying to insert politics, racial resentment into everything.

I would like to be optimistic, but I am not. 

MechAg94

• friend
Re: "No, the Revolution isn't over" by N.S. Lyons
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 02:36:03 PM »
They are only in trouble in the last half of the race.  A great deal of the woke politics is already common.  And if Big Corporations and their HR departments keep pushing it, it won't go away. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 06:56:37 PM »
Wokesters pushed hard to get into key positions...

HR.

Education.

Social Work stuff.

All the major unions and bureaucracies.

And they think that they can win a shooting war.
Blog under construction

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 11:07:44 AM »
That was a very good read, mostly agree with all the points.

It is very possible we are going to get "reset" regardless of what we or the rest of the common folks around the world want.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.