Author Topic: My in-laws are nucking futs  (Read 727 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
My in-laws are nucking futs
« on: February 19, 2022, 08:11:16 PM »
Cheese an *expletive deleted*ing rice on a flaming pogo stick what a *expletive deleted*ing side show.

This might be a little long but the backstory is relevant and I need to vent a little :facepalm: .

My wife's oldest brother, 54 years old, (she is the oldest of 6 (5 still living) is a serious piece of work. Lots of recreational pharmaceuticals in his younger days. His 1st marriage was a disaster but netted one crotch spawn (That kid could fill an entire page of stupid *expletive deleted*it last we knew he was living large as an urban outdoorsman somewhere in Tulsa). When that fell apart he doubled down on the drugs and booze lifestyle. Managed to get himself in trouble with the law and by sheer luck and fast talking by my father in-law (may he rot in hell) he managed to end up in a rehab facility instead of jail. He found religion while in rehab and ended up in a very controlling, cultish church. They even found him a new wife. Yeah that ended poorly.

Once he got shut of her he seemed to pull his head out of his ass and start to act like a mostly responsible adult. He had a carpet and tile installation business going on and was doing pretty decent with it. Then the youthful indiscretions (and possible meth use at the time) caught up with him and he had a couple of heart attacks. Pretty well ruined him physically. He lived with my wife's sister and her husband for most of 2 years before he could finally get his disability approved and then get with the Cherokees and get into some kind of housing. Seemed to settle down after that. He also got himself a medical weed card. He is also type II diabetic on meds and insulin injections A year or so ago he once again re-found religion. Another branch of the same cultish church he had hooked up with before but this one seems to be mostly harmless. He was a pretty big help when my brother in law passed away in November and helped hold things together.

Recently his fecesbook postings have really started to slide in to the seriously paranoid range, *expletive deleted*it that would make George Noory blush. One of my most recent favorites is that the black stuff he was coughing up was because of the nanobots the government had put into his medical marijuana. There have been others but that was my favorite.  [tinfoil]

Today seems to be the day the *expletive deleted*it hit the fan. He's been staying with his sister for a few days. Both of my grandsons are also staying with her for the weekend. Knowing that he has been becoming increasingly unhinged, and was even this morning acting very odd even for him, including wandering around the backyard talking to himself or someone nobody else could see, my sister in-law and my niece decided it would be OK for him to work on my nieces brakes.   

Some time during this event, either before or after he had sufficiently screwed that job up that my son in law the mechanic was called in, he revealed that he no longer needed his heart meds or diabetic meds because "God had healed him" and he hasn't taken any of them for over a week.  The sister in-law had called my wife pretty upset with his behavior and asked what we thought she needed to do. We suggested she call an ambulance and tell them she thought he was having a diabetic event and was irrational and needed medical help. Yeah, didn't happen.

About an hour ago my wife got another call that her brother had gotten ahold of our 16 year old grandson and was trying to shake the demons out of him because he was possessed. I was out in the shop destroying some pretty nice hard maple on my wood lathe and didn't know anything new was going on till she stuck her head in my shop and said she was going to her sister's house. I was head to toe wood shavings and sawdust and she wasn't going to wait on me to clean up.  By that time my son and his wife and my daughter and her husband had shown up. I called my son to warn them that his mom was on the warpath and inbound and once again suggested they attempt to get him medical help. Yeah, didn't happen.  :facepalm: :facepalm:
They did get in touch with his preacher and 2 of his "friends" but they were all too busy to offer any help. ;/

Wife shows up at sister in-laws place and lays into her younger brother. He gets pissy with her and my son and son in-law were concerned enough that they got between them. Both of them are 6'5" and pushing 300# and either one could disassemble the brother in-law on their own with out a whole lot of effort.  Idiot brother in-law displays the most intelligent thing he's done in weeks and gets in his truck and drives away.

I suspect that if he has in fact stopped his meds he will likely be dead with in a week.

I really wish people could keep their drama contained.
 :facepalm:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: My in-laws are nucking futs
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 09:50:14 PM »
And some people struggle to find stories for fiction ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 10:09:54 PM »
 :O

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 10:48:21 PM »
JERRY JERRY JERRY.

What a *expletive deleted*it show.  Hope it doesn't splash on to you.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 08:20:51 AM »
Yeah, drama is one thing.

But I think this is more than drama. I think your brother in law is probably on the verge of a serious psychological event.

Hopefully he doesn't take anyone else in the family with him when he flames out, which will probably be sooner rather than later if he's stopped taking his diabetes meds. That's the one that catches up with you pretty quickly.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 12:01:21 PM »
He's always been a little bit of a drama queen, youngest of the 1st 3 kids in the family with all the attending "baby of the family" baggage that can bring.
Got an update from the wife when she got home. He didn't just shake the 16 year old grandson, he grabbed him by the collar and was smacking him on the forehead to "drive out the demons" the 16 year old could have taken him out but he was afraid of hurting his uncle. That event had happened in the middle of the night the preceding night before yesterdays big show.
I wasn't given the full details on purpose. No way in hell would I throw my life away for the dipshit but I'd have damned sure gotten the law involved and tried to get him locked up or psych evaled. 

The conspiracy paranoia is way over the top. Moon landing was faked, we don't/can't go into space, 9/11 was either faked and/or an inside job, government nanobots in his medical weed, chemtrails, microwaving the freedom convoy truckers and I've heard there has been serious mention of lizard people plus a few more looney tunes things. The dude is seriously off his nut. I suspect in large part to his high indulgence in "medical marijuana" and discontinuing his other meds.
I do not expect a positive outcome.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 02:38:40 PM »
I know how we feel about "red flag" laws, but someone  really ought to investigate some kind of commitment avenues.  This wouldn't be a ticked off neighbor exacting revenge, this is in-family stuff.  And those who are nearest are at the most risk if he pops his cork.

To me, that shaking of the kid would have been the first and last straw.  And not a question of some anger management sessions, but one of confinement and medical intervention.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 02:55:29 PM by 230RN »

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2022, 03:58:36 PM »
I feel for you, brother. At least my MIL is in a nursing home and is closely watched for her paranoia, hallucinations, and general weirdness, some medically related (UTI stuff and more), some just "normal" for her. My poor BIL(IL(my wife's BIL)) is suffering with bad MS and more, including UTI issues that had him "Outer Limits" and he is just back to Earth and reality. His poor wife, my wife's sister, has it rough these days. We are SO glad he is better! My Aunt-in-law, who we are very close to, went through a lot of this when her son was dying from cancer that started in his neck/jaw and grew into his brain causing the paranoia/hallucinations type stuff towards the end. All that said, I DO feel for you and hope things ease up for you and yours!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2022, 04:01:28 PM »
I know how we feel about "red flag" laws, but someone  really ought to investigate some kind of commitment avenues.  This wouldn't be a ticked off neighbor exacting revenge, this is in-family stuff.  And those who are nearest are at the most risk if he pops his cork.

To me, that shaking of the kid would have been the first and last straw.  And not a question of some anger management sessions, but one of confinement and medical intervention.

Gotta say, I agree. Someone that unstable and easily tip over into a firearms incident because they are far enough around the bend that they actually think they are defending themselves.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2022, 04:31:49 PM »
He's always been a little bit of a drama queen, youngest of the 1st 3 kids in the family with all the attending "baby of the family" baggage that can bring.
Got an update from the wife when she got home. He didn't just shake the 16 year old grandson, he grabbed him by the collar and was smacking him on the forehead to "drive out the demons" the 16 year old could have taken him out but he was afraid of hurting his uncle. That event had happened in the middle of the night the preceding night before yesterdays big show.
I wasn't given the full details on purpose. No way in hell would I throw my life away for the dipshit but I'd have damned sure gotten the law involved and tried to get him locked up or psych evaled. 

The conspiracy paranoia is way over the top. Moon landing was faked, we don't/can't go into space, 9/11 was either faked and/or an inside job, government nanobots in his medical weed, chemtrails, microwaving the freedom convoy truckers and I've heard there has been serious mention of lizard people plus a few more looney tunes things. The dude is seriously off his nut. I suspect in large part to his high indulgence in "medical marijuana" and discontinuing his other meds.
I do not expect a positive outcome.

Kid needs to be told that if the uncle lays a hand on him again, he should put him down hard.  Try not to kill him, but don't try too hard.  :mad:
"It's good, though..."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2022, 11:43:25 PM »
Wow.
Just wow !
  =|  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2022, 06:16:12 AM »
No accounting for mental quirks, at least not by me.  I worked at Creedmoor State Hospital (yes. on the same site that was the Rifle Range) and every day while walking to my building, there'd be a patient on one of the third-floor barred-in balconies hollering "Hat!  Hat!  Hat!" repeatedly.

This was continuous from even before I was in sight at the bus stop and continued after I entered my building, so it had nothing to do with either me or my chapeau.  Just "Hat!  Hat!  Hat!" repeatedy.

Indeed if your party is that  'round the bend, some sort of action should be started immediately.

"G-d, I wish we had starred just one day sooner."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:12:55 AM by 230RN »