Author Topic: The Biden administration is giving away the farm!  (Read 402 times)

JonnyB

• friend
The Biden administration is giving away the farm!
« on: March 03, 2022, 08:07:16 PM »
I don’t claim to know a great deal about this but it seems that, rather than being content with just incompetence, the bureaucrats are actively causing harm.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/03/perfidy-in-vienna-or-the-madness-of-slow-joe.php

Jon
Jon has a long mustache. No, really; he does. Look at that thing!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: The Biden administration is giving away the farm!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 08:18:20 PM »
Cue the C-130s with pallets of cash
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 02:01:25 PM »
How many Hunter Biden paintings have recently been sold to the Iranians and others in the Middle East?

(The Biden family seldom gives stuff away . . . selling it is another story.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 02:08:33 PM »
Correction: Cue the C-130 with pallets of paintings
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes