Author Topic: What's this all about?  (Read 4720 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: What's this all about?
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2022, 04:35:43 PM »
She's saving us from "Foreign Actors"

Much stunning, so BRAVE: Taylor Lorenz tells CNN potato Brian Stelter she doxed Libs Of Tik Tok because she ‘COULD’VE been a foreign actor’
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/24/much-stunning-so-brave-taylor-lorenz-tells-cnn-potato-brian-stelter-she-doxed-libs-of-tik-tok-because-she-couldve-been-a-foreign-actor/

And when they found out she's American, they doxed her anyway?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2022, 04:54:39 PM »
It's bad enough that MLB went from the Disabled List to the Injured List a couple of years ago because... OMG! WE MIGHT OFFEND DISABLED PEOPLE!

Oh, that ain't nothing.

You know that wheelchair glyph that's on all the signs designating handicapped accessible parking spaces, entrances, and rest rooms? Did you know there's a VERY vocal but very small subgroup of SJWs who have proclaimed that symbol -- which is incorporated by federal and international law as THE international symbol of accessibility -- as "discriminatory" because it implies that people who use wheelchairs use wheelchairs ... or something like that. So they are advocating the adoption of a modified wheelchair graphic that they call (IIRC) the "active and engaged" symbol of accessibility, and which the rest of us just call the "racing wheelchair." The federal government has flat-out refused to recognize it, a majority of the mobility-impaired community wants nothing to do with it, but New York and a handful of other states now require that handicapped signage use that symbol rather than the internationally-accepted symbol, even though the feds won't allow it to be used on any project involving federal funds.

Bad:

Good:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 07:33:08 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2022, 04:57:03 PM »
Also, "Reply to my request within the hour". This seems to be a standard tactic of "journalists" lately: Send out a request for comment requiring a reply to an accusation practically immediately, then when it doesn't come through in the demanded unreasonable timeframe, run the story with " 'X' person I'm trying to make look terrible didn't respond to my requests."

They've been doing that for years.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2022, 06:39:19 AM »
Some people are only alive because dueling is illegal.

One day they will doxx the wrong person. The kind of person who will take the free time they suddenly have after their life is ruined and put that doxxer on their personal “to do” list.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2022, 07:23:51 AM »
Oh, that ain't nothing.

You know that wheelchair glyph that's an all the signs designating handicapped accessible parking spaces, entrances, and rest rooms? Did you know there's a VERY vocal but very small subgroup of SJWs who have proclaimed that symbol -- which is incorporated by federal and international law as THE international symbol of accessibility -- as "discriminatory" because it implies that people who use wheelchairs use wheelchairs ... or something like that. So they are advocating the adoption of a modified wheelchair graphic that they call (IIRC) the "active and engaged" symbol of accessibility, and which the rest of us just call the "racing wheelchair." The federal government has flat-out refused to recognize it, a majority of the mobility-impaired community wants nothing to do with it, but New York and a handful of other states now require that handicapped signage use that symbol rather than the internationally-accepted symbol, even though the feds won't allow it to be used on any project involving federal funds.

Bad:

Good:

I've not heard that, but why am I not surprised?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2022, 08:52:28 AM »

Taylor Lorenz says she’s been suspended by Truth Social
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/04/25/taylor-lorenz-says-shes-been-suspended-by-truth-social/

But read on there's more going on than first means the eye. Hint: Orange Man!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:10:11 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2022, 01:43:32 PM »
Good God this woman, she is a woman right? just checking, is a Drama Queen Attention Hound.

‘She’s OLD, she gets cold’: Taylor Lorenz posting pic of her thermostat set at 90 pisses both the Right AND the Left off
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/20/shes-old-she-gets-cold-taylor-lorenz-posting-pic-of-her-thermostat-set-at-90-pisses-both-the-right-and-the-left-off/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2022, 10:39:43 AM »
When even CNN has had enough of your crap

You KNOW it’s bad when even CNN’s Oliver Darcy and Brian Stelter seem to have had enough of ‘bad faith victim’ Taylor Lorenz’s crap
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/05/you-know-its-bad-when-even-cnns-oliver-darcy-and-brian-stelter-seem-to-have-had-enough-of-bad-faith-victim-taylor-lorenzs-crap/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2022, 06:53:25 PM »
Well, the Washington Post suspended Dave Weigel ,who's a pretty big prog himself, after he apologized for retweeting the innocuous joke. I wonder if he'll red pill?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/06/report-washington-post-suspends-dave-weigel-without-pay-for-retweeting-offensive-joke/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2022, 08:29:20 PM »
Well, the Washington Post suspended Dave Weigel ,who's a pretty big prog himself, after he apologized for retweeting the innocuous joke. I wonder if he'll red pill?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/06/report-washington-post-suspends-dave-weigel-without-pay-for-retweeting-offensive-joke/

Why you never apologize to the mob.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2022, 09:47:22 PM »
What's funny is the joke is true.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 09:14:01 AM »
There's not enough popcorn in the world to enjoy this fiasco.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2022, 09:22:00 AM »
There's not enough popcorn in the world to enjoy this fiasco.

That whole newspaper is like a junior high mean girls show on the CW network.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2022, 09:26:06 AM »
 :facepalm:

OMG, she’s still going: Twitter bully Felicia Sonmez targets ANOTHER WaPo journo because he called for kindness and professionalism
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/07/omg-shes-still-going-twitter-bully-felicia-sonmez-targets-another-wapo-journo-because-he-called-for-kindness-and-professionalism/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2022, 10:04:01 AM »
:facepalm:

OMG, she’s still going: Twitter bully Felicia Sonmez targets ANOTHER WaPo journo because he called for kindness and professionalism
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/07/omg-shes-still-going-twitter-bully-felicia-sonmez-targets-another-wapo-journo-because-he-called-for-kindness-and-professionalism/

Perfect comment:

Objecting to a joke so hard that its punchline is illustrated perfectly.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2022, 10:46:15 AM »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2022, 12:15:14 PM »
The latest Fox article on this fiasco...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-felicia-sonmez-torches-colleagues-drama

I just LOVE how she introduces not just the specter of racism, but also racially motivated disparity in pay.

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2022, 12:20:56 PM »
This adds an interesting twist to the whole matter...

"Sonmez sued the Washington Post in July 2021 over claims of discrimination for allegedly limiting her coverage of the #MeToo movement and the allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after publicly disclosing her own sexual trauma in 2018. A Washington, D.C. court dismissed the case in March."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2022, 05:10:27 PM »
The Washington Post just FIRED Felica Sonmez!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/media/felicia-sonmez-washington-post/index.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My guess? Within a month she'll be filing a multi-pronged lawsuit against the Post and a bunch of its management and other staffers.

And I just want to sit back and watch it all burn.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2022, 05:11:13 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2022, 05:22:53 PM »