Author Topic: The Ministry of Truth  (Read 4068 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: The Ministry of Truth
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2022, 06:15:19 PM »
Meanwhile, they'll retool it into something more low-key. All of the censorship, but without so much bad press.

This.

Semper Vigilo.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2022, 12:35:19 PM »
Y'all a bunch a meanies

Nina Jankowicz tells MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that criticism of her was ‘wildly out of context’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/05/19/nina-jankowicz-tells-msnbcs-chris-hayes-that-criticism-of-her-was-wildly-out-of-context/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2022, 10:59:43 AM »
Wow. She's equating "attacks" on her with attacks on national security.

She is absolutely a textbook example of a stupid college kid who has had zero real world experience in anything, let alone the intelligence community. Yet she's an "expert" on national security. Seems pretty typical for the entire inexperienced staff in this administration.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/20/failed-disinfo-czar-nina-jankowicz-complains-she-was-undone-exactly-by-a-disinformation-campaign-from-people-who-dont-care-about-our-national-security/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2022, 11:00:34 AM »
She was undone by disinformation 
Oh the irony in that statement

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2022, 11:54:10 AM »
"Wow. She's equating "attacks" on her with attacks on national security."

Of course she is. Because she believes that she was appointed to protect the truth, and truth is a matter of national security.

Thus any attack on her is an attack on national security and is, in fact, INSURRECTION!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2022, 12:11:06 PM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2022, 02:03:41 PM »
Lay off guys, she's pregnant

Jankowicz: “I'm 38 weeks pregnant. Not that that saves me from criticism but … I don't deserve death threats for my public service to the country … I'm happy to take one for the country when it comes to protecting our national security & putting these issues at the forefront" pic.twitter.com/GrO51Ba0aA

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 20, 2022
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/20/nina-jankowicz-cant-believe-that-critics-would-endanger-our-national-security-by-looking-for-dirt-on-a-pregnant-public-servant-like-her-videos/

Actually the left may start attacking her for not getting an abortion
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2022, 02:30:40 PM »
Shouldn't she be aborting that pregnancy to show her wokeness and allegiance with the administration?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2022, 07:36:22 PM »
Did she allow a man to colonize her body?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2022, 08:35:03 PM »
The Ministry of Truth was just suspended for 75 days until they can come up with a better way to roll it out.
It will be back, bigger and better than before.  Build Back Better, DHS style.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2022, 12:01:14 AM »
The Ministry of Truth was just suspended for 75 days until they can come up with a better way to roll it out.
It will be back, bigger and better than before.  Build Back Better, DHS style.
They will change the name and probably try to keep it quiet.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2022, 06:10:24 PM »
I guess it's back under another name, and I guess Kamala solved the border crisis, since she is running this "task force".

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/16/karine-jean-pierre-knows-absolutely-nothing-about-the-administrations-new-online-policy-task-force/

JN01

• friend
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2022, 12:37:19 AM »
I guess it's back under another name, and I guess Kamala solved the border crisis, since she is running this "task force".

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/16/karine-jean-pierre-knows-absolutely-nothing-about-the-administrations-new-online-policy-task-force/

She could dust off her previous brilliant "working together" speech to inspire the task force.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2022, 02:33:38 AM »
All non-far-left content will be replaced by reflections on the passage of time, and the significance of the passage of time.

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »
Even DHS now agrees there's no "need" for a Disinformation Governance Board. I mean, obviously, Big Media is governing their disinformation just fine...

https://reason.com/2022/07/19/homeland-security-disinformation-board-nina-jankowicz-no-need/