Author Topic: Being reported the Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe v. Wade  (Read 33019 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Re: Being reported the Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe v. Wade
« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2022, 12:15:47 PM »
Billy seems like the type to blame the woman for getting beaten because she served dinner 5 minutes late.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2022, 06:46:58 PM »
    Bill Kristol
    @BillKristol
    It's become pretty clear the leaks about internal Court deliberations (if not the draft opinion itself) are from the Thomas-Alito camp, and are designed to weaken the Chief Justice and intimidate any of the newer justices from joining him for fear of seeming weak or unprincipled.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1524379116828569600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1524379116828569600%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsarahd-313035%2F2022%2F05%2F11%2Fbill-kristol-thinks-its-pretty-clear-that-leaked-internal-scotus-info-came-from-the-thomas-alito-camp%2F

Oookay  :O

Interesting. An article I read a couple of days ago was very convincing that the leak was one of Sotomayor's clerks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2022, 07:43:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1524379116828569600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1524379116828569600%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsarahd-313035%2F2022%2F05%2F11%2Fbill-kristol-thinks-its-pretty-clear-that-leaked-internal-scotus-info-came-from-the-thomas-alito-camp%2F

Oookay  :O

Interesting. An article I read a couple of days ago was very convincing that the leak was one of Sotomayor's clerks.
The story I heard was the clerk's spouse has ties to the outfit that broke the story.  Used to work with the reporter.  And the clerk has some history of being radically pro-abortion.  No proof just circumstantial looking at who had access to the draft opinion. 

It makes me wonder if the clerk's intent was not to leak it, but to just pass on information about the upcoming decision and the new outfit went with it.  No excuse.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2022, 08:02:05 AM »
Tangent, but too true comment I just saw:

I never watched A Handmaid's Tale, but the company that makes those costumes could end these demonstrations right now if they stop selling them in size XXL.

:rofl:

About 90% of these protestors are women I wouldn't touch with someone else's ten foot pole. I think a lot of them protest in hopes of making people believe that pregnancy is something they would ever have to worry about.

Also, Amy Barrett knows nothing about being pregnant:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice-barrett-mom-5-doesnt-know-full-term-pregnancy-handmaid-protester
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2022, 08:18:22 AM »

:rofl:

About 90% of these protestors are women I wouldn't touch with someone else's ten foot pole. I think a lot of them protest in hopes of making people believe that pregnancy is something they would ever have to worry about.

I wasn't going there but.. yeah

It's not that most of them are naturally ugly but that most of them seem to have chosen to be ugly
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2022, 08:20:52 AM »
I wasn't going there but.. yeah

Well, I did,  :laugh: because I remember in college when all the super liberal protest chicks were almost all hotties.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2022, 09:18:12 AM »
Well, I did,  :laugh: because I remember in college when all the super liberal protest chicks were almost all hotties.
I always figured those were just the ones the media took pictures of.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2022, 10:32:49 AM »
If she is obese, with blue hair and tattoos you can be sure she is a left wing feminist loon.

Unfortunately, there are attractive women that are feminist leftists as well.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2022, 02:21:58 PM »

I never watched A Handmaid's Tale, but the company that makes those costumes could end these demonstrations right now if they stop selling them in size XXL.]

Be thankful that they were wearing masks.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2022, 05:50:28 PM »
Unbiased journalism:

NEW:
@shannon_liao
 and I reached out to over 20 major video game companies about whether they intend to speak up in favor of reproductive rights or provide monetary aid to employees. just a few said yes. most said nothing at all

Not, "What is you're position?" but, "Are you going to be in favor of the Washington Post's position, or are we going to have to run a smear and boycott campaign on you?"

I guess that the option of staying out of politics is no longer allowed.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/05/12/washington-posts-video-game-reporter-looks-into-gaming-companies-support-for-reproductive-rights/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2022, 06:19:20 PM »

I guess that the option of staying out of politics is no longer allowed.

With the left if you don't openly support and push full on leftist views you are racial far right and must be destroyed. There is no middle ground or neutrality
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2022, 08:03:47 PM »
SCOTUS Justices Seek Protection From Mobs By Lighting The Rittenhouse Signal
https://babylonbee.com/news/scotus-justices-seek-protection-from-mobs-by-lighting-the-rittenhouse-signal

According to eyewitnesses, the rage-filled pro-aborts outside the justices' houses saw the light in the sky and quickly dispersed, as they had learned to fear the night.

With the crisis averted, Justice Kavanaugh then invited Kyle into his house to play beer pong.
=D =D

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2022, 08:15:30 PM »
With the crisis averted, Justice Kavanaugh then invited Kyle into his house to play beer pong.

Uh-oh. Kyle's still a minor.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #264 on: May 12, 2022, 09:21:26 PM »
Anyone remember the 70s SNL retroactive abortion skit?
Can't find it on YT but it's got to out there somewhere
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #265 on: May 12, 2022, 09:22:02 PM »
    Can you imagine the media outrage if protestors were outside Justice Sotomayor’s house?
    — Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) May 11, 2022

yep
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #266 on: May 13, 2022, 02:02:31 PM »
SCOTUS Justices Seek Protection From Mobs By Lighting The Rittenhouse Signal
https://babylonbee.com/news/scotus-justices-seek-protection-from-mobs-by-lighting-the-rittenhouse-signal

"Help me Obi-Wan Kyle, you're my only hope."
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #267 on: May 13, 2022, 04:34:22 PM »
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/05/13/alito-on-scotus-leak-no-comment-mostly-n469175

After turning down a side street to chant outside Kavanaugh’s house, they walked a few blocks over to Chief Justice John Roberts’s, where they did more call-and-response, and argued over whether it would be more gender inclusive to use the term uterus or vagina.

On the one hand: imagine how much more effective these sickos would be, if they weren't such caricatures of themselves?

On the other: How feckless are Americans these days, that we've let such precious little clowns take over, and make us look like the crazy insurrectionists  at the same time?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #268 on: May 14, 2022, 05:48:52 PM »
With the left if you don't openly support and push full on leftist views you are racial far right and must be destroyed. There is no middle ground or neutrality

Case in point
    Business magazine Fast Company is pressuring companies to take a "survey" for a report on their abortion stance and vows to "disclose" which companies refuse to take it. https://t.co/t59V8VAPRF

— Joseph A. Wulfsohn (@JosephWulfsohn) May 14, 2022
    In an email to one of the companies seen by Fox News, Fast Company says it is working on an "editorial package" about "how corporate silence on abortion impacts employees" and "what responsibility of businesses should be when it comes to abortion care and access."

2/

— Joseph A. Wulfsohn (@JosephWulfsohn) May 14, 2022

Fast Company vows to ‘disclose’ those companies that don’t take its ‘survey’ on their abortion stance
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/05/14/fast-company-vows-to-disclose-those-companies-that-dont-take-its-survey-on-their-abortion-stance/

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2022, 10:41:30 AM »
It appears that DHS's philosophy is that since we expect the far left to violently riot when they don't get their way, it doesn't qualify as domestic terrorism.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/18/dhs-memo-reportedly-clarifies-that-pro-abort-threats-against-scotus-dont-necessarily-constitute-domestic-violent-extremism-or-illegal-activity/

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #270 on: May 18, 2022, 02:32:49 PM »
It appears that DHS's philosophy is that since we expect the far left to violently riot when they don't get their way, it doesn't qualify as domestic terrorism.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/18/dhs-memo-reportedly-clarifies-that-pro-abort-threats-against-scotus-dont-necessarily-constitute-domestic-violent-extremism-or-illegal-activity/

Translation: It doesn't count when it is our own goons causing the terror.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #271 on: May 18, 2022, 02:46:16 PM »
Whatever side of the issue you are on, you have to appreciate this knockout punch during a congressional hearing where congressmen (both sides)  love to grandstand and attack with "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" without giving the witness a chance to defend themselves.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/18/left-him-stuttering-americans-united-for-life-ceo-gives-rep-jamie-raskin-just-enough-rope-to-hang-himself-and-other-pro-abort-dems/

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #272 on: May 18, 2022, 02:47:58 PM »
"Just enough rope to hang himself"

How apt.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Pb

• friend
« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2022, 02:48:13 PM »
The ends justify the means for the left.  Always.  The rule of law means absolutely nothing for them.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2022, 03:46:57 PM »
The ends justify the means for the left.  Always.  The rule of law means absolutely nothing for them.
Always pays to remember that.  However, I might amend it to say "...for the left and politicians."