Author Topic: Being reported the Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe v. Wade  (Read 33016 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Being reported the Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe v. Wade
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2022, 09:59:50 PM »
    The group “Shut Down DC” plans to “blockade the streets around the Supreme Court” on Monday, according to its website, as part of a protest that aims to “shut down” the Supreme Court as it prepares to hand down a ruling that could overturn Roe v. Wade. https://t.co/CRuZThYPnd

— The New York Sun (@NewYorkSun) June 11, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/06/11/left-wing-activist-organizations-plans-for-monday-in-dc-sounds-insurrection-y/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2022, 02:54:11 PM »
It's NOT Incitement When THEY Do It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYkXE3PC3M
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2022, 05:32:57 PM »
    Full statement from Jane's Revenge, announcing that it's "open season" on pro-life pregnancy centers.

Future measures "may not come in the form of something so easily cleaned up as fire and graffiti," the terrorist group threatens.

Merrick Garland????? pic.twitter.com/zxnB53mVzi

— Caroline Downey (@carolinedowney_) June 15, 2022

“From here forward, any anti-choice group who closes their doors, and stops operating will no longer be a target. But until you do, it’s open season, and we know where your operations are,” they write. And allies who doubt their sincerity are urged to “Go do one of your own. You are already one of us. Everyone with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam: now is the time. Go forth and manifest the things you wish to see.”

Terrorist organization Jane’s Revenge declares ‘open season’ on ‘anti-choice’ groups; ‘The leash is off’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/15/terrorist-organization-janes-revenge-declares-open-season-on-anti-choice-groups-the-leash-is-off/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2022, 06:49:24 PM »
Does Kamala have the bail fund set up yet?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2022, 08:34:20 PM »
Abortion Activists Target Justice Amy Coney Barrett and Her Children With Potential Violence
https://www.lifenews.com/2022/06/10/abortion-activists-target-justice-amy-coney-barrett-and-her-children-with-potential-violence/

https://americandefensenews.com/2022/06/13/far-left-group-threatens-to-target-justice-amy-coney-barretts-children-church-and-home/

Though the pro-abortion group denounced violence this week, it also posted several mocking and ominous messages on Twitter.

Ruth Sent Us mentioned Barrett’s children in a call to protest outside her home and a local elementary school. Barrett has seven children, and the youngest is 10.

“If you’re in the DC metro area, join us. Our protests at Barrett’s home moved the needle to this coverage,” the pro-abortion group wrote. “Falls Church is a People of Praise stronghold. She sends her seven kids to a People of Praise school that she sat on the Board of Directors for. She attends church DAILY.”

The group also mentioned the name of a local elementary school as a starting point for its protest.

The radical pro-abortion group sent another one indicating abortion activists know where Kavanaugh and his wife, Ashley, send their two daughters to school.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #330 on: June 15, 2022, 08:39:01 PM »
The Revolution
War of 1812
The Mexican American War
Civil War
Indian Wars
Spanish American War
WW-I
WW-II
Korea
Vietnam
Gulf War
Gulf War II
Civil War II The Abortion War
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #331 on: June 15, 2022, 10:47:09 PM »
Abortion Activists Target Justice Amy Coney Barrett and Her Children With Potential Violence

The ends justify the means to leftists, always.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #332 on: June 16, 2022, 03:24:46 PM »
Can you imagine the shitstorm if a "conservative" activist group posted the same kind of thinly veiled threats against any of the liberal judges and their families?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #333 on: June 16, 2022, 03:41:13 PM »
Just in case it is forgotten, the violence goes both ways: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #334 on: June 16, 2022, 04:03:29 PM »
Just in case it is forgotten, the violence goes both ways: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

I see there have been 11 anti-abortion murders.

And over 63,000,000 human beings killed by the pro-choice crowd.

That is a pretty impressive kill to death ratio by the abortionists.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #335 on: June 16, 2022, 04:12:19 PM »

Yes.  But here’s the difference.  A handful of abortion clinics got firebombed a long time ago, and it’s STILL being used to paint the pro-lifers as violent lunatics.  Something like 17 crisis pregnancy centers (places that actually support women through their pregnancy and try to help become self-sustaining) get firebombed in the last few weeks since the draft Dobbs vs Jackson opinion was leaked and NOBODY is saying anything outside of a few podcasts.

Also, pretty much all pro-life organizations condemn violence against abortion clinics and providers.  The left is like “eh, they deserve it” when the violence comes from their side. 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #336 on: June 16, 2022, 04:45:56 PM »
Can you imagine the shitstorm if a "conservative" activist group posted the same kind of thinly veiled threats against any of the liberal judges and their families?

They don't have to, the MSM happily makes it up for them.   
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #337 on: June 16, 2022, 05:18:50 PM »

Um, no one needs to be reminded. The media's been giving those stories a lopsided amount of attention for decades.

Something like 17 crisis pregnancy centers (places that actually support women through their pregnancy and try to help become self-sustaining) get firebombed in the last few weeks since the draft Dobbs vs Jackson opinion was leaked and NOBODY is saying anything outside of a few podcasts.

These are the same people that have been saying for 50 years now that pro-lifers don't care about the women or children involved, and that we should shut up unless we are personally helping the mothers through (and after) their pregnancy.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #338 on: June 16, 2022, 09:07:44 PM »

What's life like being a progressive appologist?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #339 on: June 16, 2022, 09:48:40 PM »

One of those people on the murdered list was a doctor that saved my wifes life many years ago so you can piss off.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2022, 10:23:49 PM »

I wouldn't say they're progressives, Bob.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2022, 11:01:01 PM »
One of those people on the murdered list was a doctor that saved my wifes life many years ago so you can piss off.

And?

If they were a bystander that's tragic.
If they were a participant in killing babies, that's karma.

Neither of those negates my statement that comparing a dozen attacks over a span of decades to dozens of attacks over the span of months plus about 60 odd million infanticides is false moral equivalency and gas lighting.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2022, 11:08:43 PM »
And yet, not everyone on this board or in American society shares your opinion.  Huh.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2022, 11:26:09 PM »
And yet, not everyone on this board or in American society shares your opinion.  Huh.

You're right, in this country and on this forum there are some really sick people who think killing infants in the womb is okey dokey.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #344 on: June 16, 2022, 11:36:33 PM »
You're right, in this country and on this forum there are some really sick people who think killing infants in the womb is okey dokey.

So it is OK to kill those people, right?  And kill the women seeking an abortion? Karma, and the end justifies the means?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2022, 11:39:44 PM »
So it is OK to kill those people, right?  And kill the women seeking an abortion? Karma, and the end justifies the means?

Don't care.  You still tried to what-about-them and curry sympathy for American Genocide.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #346 on: June 17, 2022, 09:11:19 AM »

I am not arguing about abortion.  That is a rabbit hole we can dump to another thread.  It isn't going to get us anywhere. 

I just hope this wasn't some kind of tease and the Supreme Court follows through with what they have seemingly decided.  Regardless of your thoughts on the subject, Roe vs Wade was a bad decision.  It should have been left to the states or state legislatures.  I hope it is a trend for those types of decisions. 

I do sort of wonder if abortion may not have gotten to the current point if the one party hadn't gotten the FedGov to fund abortions and fund/support pro-abortion groups.  It still would have been a contentious issue, but may not have been pushed to the present status where one part is bordering on support for infanticide.  Seems like all issues are driven by the extremes. 

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #347 on: June 17, 2022, 09:36:28 AM »

It's not "OK." It's the duty of government to try murderers [abortionists and their customers], and if proven guilty, execute them. Our government should never have created a situation where some people thought they had to go vigilante lynch-mob, to protect innocent children from being slaughtered.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:04:27 PM by Perd Hapley »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #348 on: June 17, 2022, 09:33:26 PM »
Bit of a disconnect here

Eight dads are sharing how abortion has helped them become the fathers they are today, on what experts believe will likely be the last Father’s Day before the Supreme Court issues a ruling that would overturn Roe v Wade.

The TODAY show celebrates Father’s Day with an article on how abortion helped 8 dads ‘become the fathers they are today’
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/06/17/the-today-show-celebrates-fathers-day-with-an-article-on-how-abortion-helped-8-dads-become-the-fathers-they-are-today/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2022, 08:17:50 PM »
Brian Poweeeer!

KAMALA HARRIS: “There’s nothing about [abortion] that will require anyone to abandon their faith” pic.twitter.com/6DsMBg94Ui

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 18, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/06/18/kamala-harris-says-theres-nothing-about-abortion-that-would-require-anyone-to-change-their-faith/
- Calvin and Hobbes