Author Topic: And now, in Oregon...  (Read 624 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
And now, in Oregon...
« on: May 05, 2022, 06:51:39 PM »
The Bleed Back Better law takes effect.

This is... modern insanity at its worst.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/oregons-menstrual-dignity-act-requires-schools-place-feminine-products-boys-bathrooms

I suspect there's going to be a large number of tampon fights in the halls between classes...

And in this age of run on acronyms and multiple gender class descriptions... WHAT THE *expletive deleted*ck IS A TWO SPIRIT PERSON?????
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: And now, in Oregon...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 09:10:35 PM »
I suspect there's going to be a large number of tampon fights in the halls between classes...

That was my 1st thought when I saw that story. That and lots of clogged plumbing.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:17:17 PM »
They make neat short range missiles too (so I heard)!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 09:29:13 PM »
Might grab a couple to stop blood loss from the shootings.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 10:38:32 PM »
Hey!  When I was a cop, the old Kotex pads made very good bandages for car accident, shooting, and stabbing wounds :old:.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 11:22:50 PM »
. . . And in this age of run on acronyms and multiple gender class descriptions... WHAT THE *expletive deleted*ck IS A TWO SPIRIT PERSON?????
Sounds like someone who's either schizophrenic or bipolar.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 09:21:21 AM »
And in this age of run on acronyms and multiple gender class descriptions... WHAT THE *expletive deleted*ck IS A TWO SPIRIT PERSON?????

A tranny American Indian.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 10:14:07 AM »
"the old Kotex pads made very good bandages for car accident, shooting, and stabbing wounds"

You used used Kotex pads for bandages?

[barf] [barf] [barf]

:rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 11:20:59 AM »
On a related tangent -

My Daughter is a 5ht-6th grade teacher in the Tulsa public school system. She gets to deal with the gender fluid bullshit all the time.
A student in her class decided she was male and insisted on her gender affirming name being "Toby". Per TPS guidance my daughter went along with the insanity.
When my daughter had occasion to contact Toby's parents about problems with his/her grades much hilarity ensued when she complied with the student's desire to be addressed as male and called Toby. It seems the parents knew nothing about this development.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2022, 11:57:40 AM »
"It seems the parents knew nothing about this development. "

Of course not. Parents have NO right to know anything about their children's choices. In fact, your daughter should be prosecuted and receive extensive prison time for daring to share anything about the child with the parents! She's an absolute monster!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2022, 07:13:58 PM »
On a related tangent -

My Daughter is a 5ht-6th grade teacher in the Tulsa public school system. She gets to deal with the gender fluid bullshit all the time.
A student in her class decided she was male and insisted on her gender affirming name being "Toby". Per TPS guidance my daughter went along with the insanity.
When my daughter had occasion to contact Toby's parents about problems with his/her grades much hilarity ensued when she complied with the student's desire to be addressed as male and called Toby. It seems the parents knew nothing about this development.

Child molesters almost always get the child to swear to secrecy from their parents.  It's a standard grooming tactic.