Author Topic: 2000 Mules  (Read 3748 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
2000 Mules
« on: May 09, 2022, 01:30:43 PM »
What do y'all think?

I'm seeing a lot of people screeching that "to within a few yards from a ballot box" is not acceptable...

And they are conveniently ignoring "to within a few yards from dozens of ballot boxes in one night."

And yeah, you are getting tracked by your phone...
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
Re: 2000 Mules
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 01:35:43 PM »
I have just seen the preview... I would like to know more about what you all think.

This appears to be some actual hard evidence of illegality during the election... something that appeared to be absent until now.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »
Can you guys try using English in a clear manner?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 06:52:44 PM »
2000 Mules is a movie released last week that purports to offer evidence of ballot box stuffing in the 2020 election. In this case "Mules" refers to people hired to drive around and stuff ballot boxes with [presumably] fraudulent ballots.

The left side of social media is calling it fake and out of context.  The right side of social media is calling it proof of fraud.  In general the usual suspects are kinda wound up.

Trailer can be seen here:  https://youtu.be/WiZ9qJZUqrI

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:37:04 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 01:32:40 AM »
Watch it - and ask yourself why thousands of folks are trying to shut it down.
Blog under construction

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 09:42:55 AM »
nO wIdEsPreAd fRaud
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2022, 12:15:26 PM »
Watch it - and ask yourself why thousands of folks are trying to shut it down.
I'm guessing you didn't pay the $20 to rent it? [popcorn]
While I do think that Mike Lindell is off his rocker, at least he doesn't try to charge $$ to see his "evidence".  That makes it look awful grifty.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2022, 12:33:24 PM »
While I do think that Mike Lindell is off his rocker, at least he doesn't try to charge $$ to see his "evidence".  That makes it look awful grifty.

The link bedlamite posted is free.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2022, 12:44:37 PM »
The link bedlamite posted is free.

I understand that free (pirate) versions are available, my point is that Dinesh & Salem Media did not release it for free. Send them that link and a cease & desist letter will probably show up. My understanding is that they haven't released the underlying data yet either. Mike Lindell is spending his own money and sharing all his evidence as widely and freely as he can - that makes for a much better impression of his motives even if his theories are a bit "out there".
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2022, 01:47:11 PM »
2000 Mules is a movie released last week that purports to offer evidence of ballot box stuffing in the 2020 election. In this case "Mules" refers to people hired to drive around and stuff ballot boxes with [presumably] fraudulent ballots.

The left side of social media is calling it fake and out of context.  The right side of social media is calling it proof of fraud.  In general the usual suspects are kinda wound up.

Trailer can be seen here:  https://youtu.be/WiZ9qJZUqrI

Thank you.

How hard is it to provide a link in the OP?

We're here to communicate, not mystify.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 02:06:47 PM by 230RN »

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2022, 02:19:53 PM »
They announced a couple days ago they are releasing all the data.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2022, 02:27:33 PM »

Excellent, I'll keep an eye out for it. Hopefully there is a decent written report, I don't do video even if it is free.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2022, 11:04:23 AM »
The film is supposed to be revealing illegal ballot harvesting- where operatives collect and drop off absentee ballots.  The ballots themselves could be legitimately filled out by the voter or completely fraudulent. 

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states (CA, of course) and illegal in others.  The film is trying to prove illegal ballot harvesting was widespread in some states.

You can imagine if one party did a lot of illegal ballot harvesting and the other obeyed the law, it would give the lawbreaking side a large advantage.

I haven't seen the film.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2022, 07:10:38 PM »
Some of it was also about redirected absentee ballots, or ballots which were filled out by the true believers for people who wouldn't/couldn't vote.

"So you look at the voter rolls for the past 10 years, and you see someone hasn't voted - you can be pretty sure that they aren't going to show up, so you make sure their vote is counted."
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2022, 10:11:35 PM »
Bogie, can you tell us more about the film, for those of us who haven't seen it?

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2022, 11:59:36 PM »
Basically, the "True the Vote" folks were able to get "big data." Cell phone tracks, voter registration records, etc... They're for sale...

Then, they winnowed things down until they saw patterns... People who hadn't voted in a decade suddenly doing absentee ballots, and not just a few. They got video (FOIA type availability) from dropbox sites, etc...

Seems that there were a lot of people who would visit a ballot aggregation site (such as a local campaign HQ), and then drive by 20-30 dropboxes, dumping a few into each.

Some of them took pictures, presumably to prove that they were doing so.

I suspect that it will be even more spread out next election...
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2022, 10:34:38 AM »

Seems that there were a lot of people who would visit a ballot aggregation site (such as a local campaign HQ), and then drive by 20-30 dropboxes, dumping a few into each.

Why would the mule not drop all the ballots into one box?  And did the movie interview any of the mules?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 01:21:04 PM by Pb »

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2022, 05:36:46 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2022, 06:46:07 PM »

I am guessing they want to earn profit on it, or at least pay their expenses.  Supposedly, they spent two million dollars to get the cell phone data. 

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 02:35:14 PM »
D’Souza did a pretty long & adversarial interview about the movie with a Washington Post reporter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/17/discussing-gaps-2000-mules-with-dinesh-dsouza/
When pressed on a specific items, he tended to fall back on True the Vote having the data/proof/hard evidence and the movie was not meant to convey all of it in detail.
There are things that you can’t do in a movie that are nevertheless being done on the ground that are part of the research process. I can’t take the True the Vote report to the state of Georgia and include all that information in the movie. The movie is driven in part by decisions about what makes the movie work well. There’s an emphasis, for example, on video because video is visual and you can see what’s going on with your two eyes.
what you’re asking me to do is unfair, which is you’re asking me to unfurl that geotracking evidence, mule by mule, in the movie. And what I’m trying to say is that is putting impossible demands on the movie. It’s kind of like, you bring out a ballistics expert and he says something about the gun, and then you’re saying, “Prove to me that that particular gun has those exact qualities, even though that’s uncontested in this debate.” The investigators accept it as true. And so you’re putting a burden on the movie that no movie can bear.
no movie by itself is the, quote, “case for the prosecution.” What the movie does is it’s a spur to the prosecution to do its job. So what I’m saying is I’m hoping that [Attorney General Mark] Brnovich in Arizona or Raffensperger’s office in Georgia or the guys in Philadelphia will dive into this.

Which I think is fair, a movie isn't a great way to provide a lot of specific & detailed evidence (still waiting for that).
It is a good way to persuade people, which is a big reason I don't do video  :old:.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2022, 03:33:15 PM »
Why would the mule not drop all the ballots into one box?  And did the movie interview any of the mules?

To make the box stuffing less noticeable.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2022, 04:25:25 PM »

Any update on this? I haven't been able to find any data release.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2022, 05:01:52 PM »
Any update on this? I haven't been able to find any data release.

My guess would be they are waiting for the theatrical release, such as it was, to end.  And they may wait a bit for DVD and streaming sales to taper off.  Releasing the data could give them a brief bump in sales.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2022, 09:44:48 PM »
To make the box stuffing less noticeable.

Couldn't you just mail in ballots?