Author Topic: 2000 Mules  (Read 3795 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: 2000 Mules
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2022, 12:40:44 PM »
Couldn't you just mail in ballots?
People stuffing ballot boxes wouldn't want to commit mail fraud?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2022, 02:41:06 PM »
There was an article I read yesterday about a woman in AZ whow was either charged with of convicted of voter fraud.  I'm not at my computer now so I don't have the link from Yahoo.
While this woman may just be a "low level operative", it was interesting to note that the article DID identify her as a democrat.
  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2022, 03:28:55 PM »
I haven't seen one of the mailed ballots, but...

They aren't going to be comparing every signature. Even a small amount. And machines can't do that with any sort of reliability.

And if it can be printed, it can be... printed.

The first one is expensive. After that one, hell, run it 24/7...
Blog under construction

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2022, 12:13:10 AM »
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2022, 01:51:07 PM »
A group of Republican lawmakers is demanding the Committee on Oversight and Reform investigate the “extremely troubling” election fraud allegations made in the documentary “2000 Mules.”
I would much rather just see the data released (still waiting :old:) than a congressional dog & pony show, but if one leads to other I would consider that a win.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2022, 03:04:03 PM »
Incredible results require proof, and they provide none. Their discussion of GPS data is so improbable that no techy (such as myself) would believe it without access to the raw data.
There is no way any rational person is going to believe such a huge conspiracy without data backing it up, and they refuse to disclose the data. Simply disclosing the raw GPS data, either publicly or under NDA, would solve all these problems.
Either way, whether you believe or don’t believe, you should be demanding that D’Souza and True the Vote release their data— and that it’s not believable until they do.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2022, 03:40:12 PM »
I figured D'Souza and Co. were just waiting for an appropriate time to release the data, perhaps after the theatrical release was past.  It's been so long now, however, that I'm beginning to wonder about their veracity.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2022, 03:51:59 PM »
I figured D'Souza and Co. were just waiting for an appropriate time to release the data, perhaps after the theatrical release was past.  It's been so long now, however, that I'm beginning to wonder about their veracity.

I was excited when I first heard of 2000 Mules, then I heard it was a D'Souza and Co production I lost a lot of my enthusiasm.

Regardless, I find it amazing that people actually think Joe Biden received more votes than any other candidate running for president in the history of the country.

Of course most Americans wake up, turn on the boob tube and believe six impossible things before they even finish their breakfast.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.