Author Topic: So I researched this immigrant whipping bullshit  (Read 601 times)

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
So I researched this immigrant whipping bullshit
« on: May 13, 2022, 04:31:21 PM »
SO CALLED WHIPPING OF IMMIGRANTS VIDEO

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439989195871825921

I saw reins being used to control and warn the horses, not as whips.

They look like they used some cutting-horse trained animals.  Note the long reins in this fine rodeo example of how cutting horses work.

https://youtu.be/caDEgBLLOVo  (4:18)

Be patient until about 1:00 and you will be amazed.  Some people swear cutting horses are reincarnated intelligent humans.  The pink foresocks on this horse really show off the animal's incredible agility.

If you call that first video "whipping" it shows what an ignoramus east coast city boy libtarded tenderfoot you are, making paranoid accusations like that

Terry said that.   >:D

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:50:23 PM by 230RN »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: So I researched this immigrant whipping bullshit
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 04:59:14 PM »
Anyone with half a brain knows those claims were absolute bullshit from the get go.

It was the ones without brains, you know, the woke liberals for woke wokeness, and free government money, who accepted that story at bald faced liar value and ran with it. Those are the same people who accepted, 100%, the Trump-Russia collusion claims. And still do.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 05:07:22 PM »
I just saw a news story the other day that the "swift and stern justice" that Biden promised, what, six months ago? Has finally been meted out. They have been found innocent of the charges, however they are apparently still being administratively punished.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 05:09:00 PM »
Just so we're all on the same page, this happened in September (to the extent that what "happened" actually happened in real life, and not just in the fevered, blue-check mind).

I believe they've just recently cleared the officers of any wrong-doing. admitted quietly that it was all a fake controversy.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 05:50:04 PM »
You will note my descriptive term in the topic title.

I wanted to look at the materials myself to see just how lockbrained leftard doublethinking "minds" "worked."

That it got to be a fuss at all, due to the stupidwave of the drooling MSM reactions, intrigued me.

It was enlightening, so I picked out a good video of cutting horse action.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 06:27:54 PM »
I just saw a news story the other day that the "swift and stern justice" that Biden promised, what, six months ago? Has finally been meted out. They have been found innocent of the charges, however they are apparently still being administratively punished.

They are being punished for actually doing their jobs properly.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2022, 11:12:19 PM »
They are being punished for actually doing their jobs properly.

Sounds about right for this administration.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife