Author Topic: WA State Congressional Candidate Calls for Violent Action  (Read 682 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
WA State Congressional Candidate Calls for Violent Action
« on: May 21, 2022, 04:59:22 PM »
She seems nice.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1528056337514364928

https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2022/05/21/okay-communist-meet-rebecca-parson-wa-06-candidate-for-congress-watch/

I like how she tries to make "You'll own nothing and you'll be happy" a rich capitalist attack on the poor instead of the Marxist calling card that it is.

I wonder how many "menial" jobs she refused before she ended up living in her car with along with her masters degree.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: WA State Congressional Candidate Calls for Violent Action
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 05:09:30 PM »
What the hell is it about Washington State that seems to attract the TRUE communists?

California has its fair share, but holy *expletive deleted*it, Seattle and environs?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 05:24:12 PM »
She probably views herself as a centrist unlike that far right wing AOC
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 05:26:36 PM »

She can't manage her own life, so let's elect her to Congress. 

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 05:35:34 PM »
She can't manage her own life, so let's elect her to Congress.

So are you trying to say she's over qualified?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2022, 07:21:47 PM »
https://www.rebeccaparson.com/about

Ya'll won't like her: Democrat, gay, woke, social justice, homeless, genocide, and her stance on gun issues:

Children should not be afraid to go to school, and their parents shouldn't worry every time they put their kids on the school bus. We need to end this era of mass shootings.

In Congress, I will fight for:

Banning bump stocks and eliminating hellfire switches from all federal firearms permits.
Requiring free safety training and continuing education for all licensed firearm owners.
Empowering judicial removal of firearms possession rights from convicted domestic violence offenders. (Due to a strong correlation between past domestic violence and mass shootings.)
Enacting nationwide waiting periods for purchase of all firearms.
Mandatory and universal background checks, including at gun shows.
Full federal funding to modernize and optimize existing background check systems, and make them compatible across all 50 states.
Banning high-capacity magazines.
Requiring de-escalation training for all law enforcement professionals.
Discouraging the release of the names of mass shooters, so their hate-based communities don’t glorify them and use their fame as inspiration.
Increasing funding for mental health services as part of Medicare for All, since 60% of gun deaths are by suicide.

Of note, many of the gun issues she cites are already law here in Washington state.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2022, 07:36:44 PM »
What's  a federal firearms permit?  For that matter, what's  a hellfire switch?  I'm familiar with the crappy spring thing that goes on the trigger guard, but I've not seen a switch.  Is that the wish.com glock backplate?

For that matter, why get judges involved in DV convictions losing their guns?  Does she want to let them keep guns a little longer while it waits on a judge's desk?

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2022, 08:27:57 PM »
What the hell is it about Washington State that seems to attract the TRUE communists?

California has its fair share, but holy *expletive deleted*it, Seattle and environs?

I think it's the rain. Nothing to do 9 months of the year except hang out in coffee bars and talk about politics.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2022, 10:00:38 PM »
https://www.rebeccaparson.com/about

Ya'll won't like her

Someone who won't respect the Constitution or the rule of law will get that reaction from most of us, regardless of party affiliation, gender, or sexual orientation.
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 10:47:40 PM »
I think it's the rain. Nothing to do 9 months of the year except hang out in coffee bars and talk about politics.

Yup, too much rain, their brains done got moldy.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 11:54:36 PM »
Not enough sunlight.  They are all depressed.  Doesn't explain Austin, TX.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2022, 11:15:35 PM »
She would have to make the top 2 in the August 2 primary to advance to the general election.  The incumbent is running and is the odds on favorite.  There’s a couple Rs that will likely vie for second, including the R that lost the general 2 years ago (by 20 points).  The district will go D no matter what.  But it’s unlikely she’ll make the general election regardless.  And if she does I’d expect her to lose to the incumbent.