Author Topic: The Great Reset Police Force  (Read 1300 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Great Reset Police Force
« on: May 24, 2022, 08:43:08 AM »
Apparently Klaus Schwab and his Great Reset World Economic Forum have their own police force. A Turning Point USA journalist was detained and searched for no apparent reason.

Conservative American author and podcast host Jack Posobiec said he was briefly detained by police at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos while reporting on assignment for Turning Point USA to “expose the ‘Great Reset’ agenda.”

Videos emerged on social media showing Posobiec at an outdoor table on the sidewalk surrounded by around four armed and uniformed police officers and at least two plain-clothed officers in the Swiss city. The officers wore patches that identified them as “WEF Police.”

Posobiec described the encounter in a video released by Turning Point USA.

“The World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwab has its own … paramilitary police force called the World Economic Forum Police,” Posobiec said.

He went on to explain that around an hour prior to being detained a plain-clothed police officer approached his crew asking to see their media credentials. Posobiec said the officer appeared to be satisfied and they continued reporting.

However, later, while taking a break to recharge their batteries and eat, he said “two minivans full of officers,” which he described as a “quick reaction force,” suddenly pulled up.

“Everybody storms out. They’ve got MP5s. One of the guys is flagging me with his MP5 … and then each of us was taken, myself and the entire crew, one by one … behind the building and behind this stack of tables. And we were made to empty our pockets, and we were frisked,” he said. The MP5 is a type of submachine gun.

The Epoch Times has reached out to the Swiss Federal Police and the WEF for comment and confirmation about the jurisdiction of the so-called “WEF Police.”

In a video posted to Twitter by user Anon News, a female plain-clothed officer tells the woman behind the camera to “please stop filming” after she asks why Posobiec is being detained.

The operator then points the camera away from the officer toward Posobeic but keeps recording, and asks again why he is detained.

“What’s ‘detained’? Can you explain that?” the plain-clothed officer says.

“How come he’s being surrounded right now? Is he allowed to leave the area?”

“We’re just making a normal police control because, uh, you know, it’s WEF, everything very [sensitive],” the officer says.

“Is there a reason he specifically was targeted?”

“There is a reason because we have to have a reason to control a person,” the officer says.

“So what was the reason? What was he doing?”

“I don’t have to tell you that … Why are you asking me that?” the officer says.

The camera operator then explains that she’s asking because she wants to know why Posobiec, who is there as a journalist, was targeted by the police while other reporters were not.

“There is a reason. But, ah, everything is clear now and, um, we’re about to leave in just a few seconds. Okay? Could you please now … Can I ask you please to delete your …” the officer says, at which point the video cuts off.

More at:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/jack-posobiec-detained-by-police-at-world-economic-forum-in-davos_4486014.html

The video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1528770888321073153

Interesting that they called it a "Police Control" (which appears to be a common term in the EU).

https://youtu.be/aZFH4wCLVXY
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: The Great Reset Police Force
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 09:47:55 AM »
https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1528802191040987138

Look at the design of the W E F badge on the Police officers arm there are two Lions tails both making a 6 and the year at the bottom is 2022 so 2+2+2 =6. That's where we get the 3rd 6 pretty sneaky wouldn't you say? Gotta find a way to get that Satanic crap on there somehow.

Ok, then.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 11:20:18 AM »
https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1528802191040987138

Look at the design of the W E F badge on the Police officers arm there are two Lions tails both making a 6 and the year at the bottom is 2022 so 2+2+2 =6. That's where we get the 3rd 6 pretty sneaky wouldn't you say? Gotta find a way to get that Satanic crap on there somehow.

Ok, then.
If you are quoting that one comment, you might want to show that.  Unless that was you posting as "J O R D A N Lion of Judah".     =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 11:21:33 AM »
So were these just police drafted for this year's meeting and given a patch to wear?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 11:22:59 AM »
So were these just police drafted for this year's meeting and given a patch to wear?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 11:51:05 AM »
I think so.  The patch above looks like it says "Kantonspolizei <something>" ... maybe "Graubünden"?  Kantonspolizei are something like State Police for a particular Canton.  If Graubünden is correct then he's a long way from home, but makes more sense than WEF controlled cops.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 11:54:19 AM »

Needs two Cartman's with nightsticks curved into a 6.   =D

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 12:20:46 PM »
If they are bringing in government employees to act as police (vs security)for the event, I guess a question is, "Is that okie dokie?" The WEF is a .org, not a .gov.

If, say, the Sun Valley Conference (kind of a US version of the WEF conference) got state police to patrol the conference instead of private security and gave them identifying patches to wear on their government uniforms, yet they still had the full resources of the state police, as well as ability to arrest, is that cool?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 12:31:44 PM »
^^^My first thought is that different laws or rules may apply to this in Switzerland.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 12:37:58 PM »
If they are bringing in government employees to act as police (vs security)for the event, I guess a question is, "Is that okie dokie?" The WEF is a .org, not a .gov.

If, say, the Sun Valley Conference (kind of a US version of the WEF conference) got state police to patrol the conference instead of private security and gave them identifying patches to wear on their government uniforms, yet they still had the full resources of the state police, as well as ability to arrest, is that cool?
I guess it depends on whether they are being asked to do things that are not allowed for such a police force to do on duty.  I know nothing about Swiss police regulation, but locally it is allowed to hire police either as security (i.e., for a wedding - in fact if alcohol is being served at an event hosted at the fairgrounds you have to hire at least one cop as security) or as dedicated patrol (for example, some neighborhoods will hire police to spend a few hours every day patrolling).  Banks will sometimes hire an officer if there is a very large cash transaction taking place.  If something pops off elsewhere in their jurisdiction they will run help because they are on duty, but otherwise they're being paid to be in uniform with powers of arrest and everything.

That said, if you hire a cop locally to patrol your neighborhood, business, or wedding you won't be able to get them to detain journalists on public property (assuming that is what happened here) or anything.

But, as MillCreek says, Swiss police have their own regulations that they follow (or not).

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 12:38:49 PM »
^^^My first thought is that different laws or rules may apply to this in Switzerland.

The question of "Is it okie dokie?" still remains though. Just because a government does it, is it right?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 12:41:40 PM »
The question of "Is it okie dokie?" still remains though. Just because a government does it, is it right?
If the police are correctly enforcing the laws and not merely the whims of the person or group that hires them then I'd say so.  If they are abusing their authority for the powerful people who are temporarily paying their bills then no.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
Needs two Cartman's with nightsticks curved into a 6.   =D

You know what they would look like right?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2022, 12:53:24 PM »
What I found most interesting is that the copchick didn't want their actions being filmed, and actually wanted any recordings they may have made deleted . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2022, 01:12:27 PM »
These people think they run the world. It wouldn't surprise me if they have an army also.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2022, 01:22:10 PM »
If the police are correctly enforcing the laws and not merely the whims of the person or group that hires them then I'd say so.  If they are abusing their authority for the powerful people who are temporarily paying their bills then no.

I get your point, but it rubs me the wrong way that government employees can get private side gigs while still having all the powers of a government employee. I realize a lot of cops moonlight, but to my way of thinking, when they do, they should have no more powers than any private security or bar bouncer or what have you.

I don't think US cops do this kind of stuff while in uniform, as if they're on the day job clock, which sends an even worse message to me. I guess I don't trust a government (Swiss) that makes their LE available, along with all their LE powers, to private entities.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2022, 03:01:34 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/22/pentagon-foreign-reporter-phone-official-travel-00034299

A Reuters reporter had his phone seized on a military flight.  The Air Force is reviewing the situation.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2022, 03:04:29 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/22/pentagon-foreign-reporter-phone-official-travel-00034299

A Reuters reporter had his phone seized on a military flight.  The Air Force is reviewing the situation.
Do you think this is the same kind of scenario?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2022, 03:25:02 PM »
Do you think this is the same kind of scenario?

In the broad category of possible government overreach, yes.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2022, 03:45:59 PM »
Not about the WEF Police but WEF Predictions Video from 2016.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10153920524981479
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2022, 05:18:04 PM »
In the broad category of possible government overreach, yes.
Oh, gotcha.

https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2022, 08:51:46 AM »
If they've got the guns and you don't, that right there is their power to arrest you.