Author Topic: Ray Liotta, RIP  (Read 262 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Ray Liotta, RIP
« on: May 26, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »
Reports coming in that he died in his sleep. In the Dominican Republic filming a movie.

No cause of death given, but I'm guessing heart attack, massive stroke, or OD, especially given he didn't seem to be suffering from any known health issues.

https://www.kcbd.com/2022/05/26/actor-ray-liotta-dies-age-67-reports-say/?fbclid=IwAR244fyIZb1VB4SHRfEzNy2mrb0KH8WQ2j8BYxnShUvc2g--oHwOzYypNf4

He always did play the smarmy gangster type well.

RIP

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Ray Liotta, RIP
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 01:16:48 PM »
Just saw that and was coming here to post.

Bummer. Interesting actor I enjoyed his outside the box roles, Corrina, Corrina. may even be one of my favorites with him even though I absolutely despise Whoopi Goldbrick.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams