Author Topic: Here's a shooting you probably won't see reported in the MSM  (Read 553 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
CCW holder stops man with an AR-15.

Charleston Police Department’s Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett credited an unnamed Charleston concealed carry license holder with stopping the threat following a shooting Wednesday evening. Police say Dennis Butler returned after being lectured about speeding through an apartment complex where kids were playing. He parked his car and began shooting at a graduation party with an AR-15.

A woman among the group of 30 to 40 people saw Butler, 37, in his back seat firing on the group. Instead of running, Hazelett said, she engaged the threat, shooting and killing him.

And surprise surprise

Butler, on the other hand, had an “extensive” criminal history. As such, he was legally prohibited from owning, handling or carrying any firearm.

West Virginia Police Say Woman With CCW Stopped a Mass Shooting, Saved Lives
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/west-virginia-police-credit-ccw-holder-with-saving-lives-stopping-a-mass-shooting/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Here's a shooting you probably won't see reported in the MSM
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 11:50:27 AM »
Uvalde PD needs to see this story.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 11:55:19 AM »
THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE TOLD . . . AND RETOLD . . . OVER AND OVER.

If anyone knows a congresscritter, THEY need to be told this story.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 04:28:46 PM »
So based on the race of the shooter, I'm thinking we won't see much on it in the MSM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-virginia-woman-shoots-kills-man-fired-party
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 04:19:59 PM »
Holy crap, the West Virginia incident made BBC America news.

That I never expected.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.