Author Topic: Mass shooting at Tulsa hospital  (Read 1269 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Mass shooting at Tulsa hospital
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2022, 01:13:38 AM »
Mass stabbing- another example of why we need to ban AR15s.

The gun grabbers will figure out a way to blame it on "assault weapons."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2022, 08:09:22 AM »
The gun grabbers will figure out a way to blame it on "assault weapons."
Couple of decades ago when David Dinkins was mayor of NYC, his response to the stabbing death of a tourist was to call for more gun control.   :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2022, 08:19:20 AM »
Couple of decades ago when David Dinkins was mayor of NYC, his response to the stabbing death of a tourist was to call for more gun control.   :facepalm:

A democrat tradition. I think it was the current mayor just recently did the same thing like in the last couple of months or so.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes