Author Topic: Liberal DAs Are Criminals  (Read 9852 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Liberal DAs Are Criminals
« on: June 04, 2022, 01:40:56 PM »
Gascon out of LA again. Hopped up on drugs. Driving a stolen vehicle. Runs over woman and her infant in a stroller. He got a slap on the hand. He should be in jail. Gascon too.

Utmost props to the pickup driver who stopped the criminal.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-sheriff-calls-out-da-gascon-lightweight-sentence-mom-hit-and-run
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
Re: Liberal DAs Are Criminals
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 02:46:21 PM »
The perp and the DA should be handcuffed together and dumped in the ocean.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 08:05:57 PM »
Our major problem here in St. Louis is Kim Gardner...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Gardner
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 09:59:20 PM »
The perp and the DA should be handcuffed together and dumped in the ocean.

In a prison yard
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 10:37:31 PM »
Remember GOT (before it sucked?).  A girl kept a list.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 05:43:44 PM »
More

IT GETS WORSE: Teen given a light sentence by Los Angeles DA George Gascón was reportedly already on felony probation for spiking a girl’s drink
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/06/05/it-gets-worse-teen-given-a-light-sentence-by-los-angeles-da-george-gascon-was-reportedly-already-on-felony-probation-for-spiking-a-girls-drink/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 06:54:27 PM »
I am not sure I saw it mentioned.  Were the Mom and baby seriously hurt? 

Not sure that is necessary.  High on drugs, stolen car, previous felony, etc.  Should have been tried as an adult and given some years.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 06:57:00 PM »

Not sure that is necessary.  High on drugs, stolen car, previous felony, etc.  Should have been tried as an adult and given some years.

It appears not, but watching the video, only by the grace of God and the mom's quick reaction. Else the baby would likely have been squished.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 10:09:11 PM »
More

IT GETS WORSE: Teen given a light sentence by Los Angeles DA George Gascón was reportedly already on felony probation for spiking a girl’s drink
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/06/05/it-gets-worse-teen-given-a-light-sentence-by-los-angeles-da-george-gascon-was-reportedly-already-on-felony-probation-for-spiking-a-girls-drink/

*expletive deleted*ck tried as an adult,  get a rope.  This one's clearly rabid.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2022, 10:17:19 PM »

Mom had a minor laceration on her arm.  Baby was unhurt.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2022, 07:50:45 AM »
Lberal San Francisco DA got recalled https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/06/08/chesa-boudin-recalled-as-san-francisco-district-attorney/

With Chesa Boudin about to go down, and his predecessor George Gascón facing recall soon in L.A., and Kamala Harris having risen to her level of incompetence nationwide, San Francisco's last three D.A.'s have been unmitigated disasters for the city https://t.co/Kjv50uQjoS

— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) June 8, 2022

BLM isn't loving it

“One of the most committed, visionary DAs in the nation was just recalled. @chesaboudin made me believe in the term ‘progressive prosecutor.’ Big-money, pro-cop interests bought the election. They’re trying to do the same thing in LA.
We can’t fall for it.”

Perhaps people are finally waking up from their woke sleep

- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2022, 08:04:35 AM »
"Lberal San Francisco DA got recalled..."

TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2022, 08:10:21 AM »
Caught a snippet of his "they were out to get me" speech. Spoiler alert: It was the Republican majority in San Francisco who did him in.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2022, 08:15:52 AM »
Caught a snippet of his "they were out to get me" speech. Spoiler alert: It was the Republican majority in San Francisco who did him in.

The gaslighting is strong with this one
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2022, 07:15:06 PM »
Heh - talked to a customer today. He's into rehab, and a neighbor of one of his places was on his front porch smoking at about 0300 when he saw four youts breaking into cars, including his. He yelled at them to cease and desist, and they pulled on him.

Dude's a retired Marine, and doesn't go anywhere without.

He is disturbed that he only tagged one of them in a leg. He is also disturbed that he put 11 holes into his work truck.

He is NOT in jail.
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 07:25:48 PM »
I saw an interview with one of the officers in the "Recall the SF DA" group.

Holy freaking crap, it was essentially "We don't have a problem at all with what he was doing regarding criminals and the criminal justice system, we just don't like how he was doing it."

In other words... they wanted to recall him so that they could put in someone to do essentially the EXACT SAME THING, only slightly differently.

I think it was Einstein who said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I think that's a pretty good description of San Francisco right now.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2022, 07:38:51 PM »

I think that's a pretty good description of San Francisco right now.

Well the city is run by republicans
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2022, 07:56:20 PM »
Anyone else recall when they blamed Republicans for defunding police?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2022, 09:21:58 PM »
Heh - talked to a customer today. He's into rehab,

Rehabbing houses, right?  Not drug dry out.

and a neighbor of one of his places was on his front porch smoking at about 0300 when he saw four youts breaking into cars, including his. He yelled at them to cease and desist, and they pulled on him.

Dude's a retired Marine, and doesn't go anywhere without.

He is disturbed that he only tagged one of them in a leg. He is also disturbed that he put 11 holes into his work truck.

He is NOT in jail.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2022, 11:14:31 PM »
Dude, if  you run into someone in South City, and they tell you that they're in rehab, you buy 'em a beer, and find out their skill set. I'm looking to trade some machine shop time for some roofing time.
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2022, 07:17:15 AM »
Well the city is run by republicans

That's the only way of explaining the MASSIVE wealth disparity between the poor homeless and the top level of San Franciscan society -- robber baron Republicans.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2022, 03:07:55 PM »
Gascon's latest move

. In fact, Gascon is now drawing well-deserved criticism for his latest move: getting rid of the unit in his office that alerts crime victims and their next of kin when offenders are up for a parole hearing.
The office said its attorneys are “needed in line operations to prosecute cases as we are greatly understaffed” — and even claimed that notifying victims can be “triggering” to them, the Fox report said.

“While a victim has a right to be notified, they also have a right NOT to be contacted,” Gascon’s office told Fox in a statement.

Los Angeles D.A. scraps parole unit, leaving crime victims in the dark
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2022/07/14/los-angeles-d-a-scraps-parole-unit-leaving-crime-victims-in-the-dark-n60393
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2022, 07:10:33 PM »
 :facepalm:

BREAKING: The effort to recall L.A. DA @GeorgeGascon has FAILED to qualify for the ballot. The Registrar-Recorders office announced only 520,050 of the 715k+ signatures it collected were valid. It needed 566,857. Details below. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/uoEo473QBO

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) August 15, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/15/effort-to-recall-la-county-da-george-gascon-fails-after-nearly-30-percent-of-signatures-are-rejected/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2022, 08:11:28 PM »
:facepalm:
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/15/effort-to-recall-la-county-da-george-gascon-fails-after-nearly-30-percent-of-signatures-are-rejected/

Also,

They reject nearly 30% of the signatures to recall a radical Democrat, then expect people to believe < 1% of mail-in ballots in a general election are invalid.

Good point.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2022, 09:25:29 PM »
So almost 30% of the ballots are declared fraudulent when it doesn't go the way the leftists want?

Wow, all those conservatives in CA sure do love to cheat in elections!

:rofl: