Author Topic: Mini-Revolution = Insurrection?  (Read 653 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Mini-Revolution = Insurrection?
« on: June 09, 2022, 10:16:30 AM »
Is a "mini-revolution" the same as an insurrection?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/09/so-a-threat-biden-pushes-november-mini-revolution-if-roe-overturned-jokes-openly-about-jailing-political-opponents-on-jimmy-kimmel-watch/

Unbelievably outlandish lies told on this show. I'm amazed that Kimmel wasn't on his knees at Brandon's crotch for this interview.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Mini-Revolution = Insurrection?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 10:18:18 AM »
They're going to be upset he's giving the game away for Nov too early.
Time for another correction.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:33:50 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 11:32:46 AM »
More from that Kimmel show

BIDEN: "Turn on the TV, look at the ads. When's the last time you saw biracial couples on TV? When's the last time you saw the way, I mean, people are selling products, they do ads and sell products. And they sell products when people, they appeal to people." pic.twitter.com/rzhdoCOsYc

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 9, 2022
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/09/what-decade-does-he-think-it-is-biden-goes-on-bizarre-rant-about-biracial-couples-and-you-know-even-jimmy-kimmel-had-to-cringe-a-little-watch/

Another correction coming right up
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 11:37:56 AM »
And more

Biden says there's a lot of "major things" he's done, he just hasn't "been able to communicate it in a way that is, uh, um…"

He then starts rambling about reporters getting "clicks on the nightly news" and they cut to commercial. pic.twitter.com/uTiEu495C2

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 9, 2022
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/06/09/jimmy-kimmel-threw-president-biden-a-cut-to-commercial-lifeline-during-last-nights-disastrous-interview-a/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 11:44:01 AM »
They probably won't bother correcting this one

“You got to make sure that this becomes a voting issue. It’s gotta be one of those issues where you decide your position on the issue, a senator or candidate for House or Senate on what we’re gonna do with assault weapons [***just a stutter***] it’ll have 300 rounds in a magazine and mag— I mean, what you say on those things is gonna determine how I vote for you.”
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/06/09/joe-biden-discusses-the-importance-of-gun-control-legislation-which-would-tackle-things-like-300-round-magazines-video/
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 12:11:20 PM »
"Enjoy your president."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 12:36:57 PM »

"So I tied an onion to my belt ..."
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2022, 02:13:16 PM »
How do we get out of all this without violence?

grampster

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
Seems there is a fine line between so called insurrection/treason and the words in the first couple paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence. How valid is a criminal charge for the former when the holders of power who make the charge, closely resemble the actions of those same holders that inspired the writing and declaring of the latter?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 08:40:23 PM »
How do we get out of all this without violence?

We won't.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2022, 07:59:59 AM »
Word meanings change with time - we've seen this with the words "gay" and "racist", and now "Insurrection" also has a new meaning - "A disturbance with minor vandalism, violence, trespassing, and minor theft on the part of the insurrectionists that doesn't rise to the level of a Mostly Peaceful Protest."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain