Author Topic: Pelosi's Drunk Husband  (Read 2477 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Pelosi's Drunk Husband
« on: June 10, 2022, 10:19:50 AM »
Apparently the Calif Highway Patrol is withholding body cam footage of Pelosi's husband's arrest "to not jeopardize the investigation". That may very well be true, but I seem to recall seeing a LOT of immediately released body cam footage of traffic stops for lots of other politicians, let alone their non-office holding spouses.

What’s the over under on how many times he told the cops who he was and who his wife was

If we could see the footage from the arrest, we’d know the answer to that question.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/06/10/chp-says-theyve-been-advised-not-to-release-body-cam-footage-of-paul-pelosis-dui-arrest-so-as-not-to-jeopardize-an-ongoing-investigation/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Pelosi's Drunk Husband
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 10:22:49 AM »
Scratching my head on how releasing the footage would "jeopardize the investigation"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »
Well they have to come to the right decision to drop the charges. Because he is (D)ifferent.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 12:01:16 PM »
Scratching my head on how releasing the footage would "jeopardize the investigation"
I think a better translation might be:
"We are only allowed to withhold this kind of thing for a limited set of reasons, but 'involves an interview with a victim of sexual assault' can't be made to fly, and 'we don't want to tick off Pelosi' isn't on the list, so we will reference a random one of the legitimate reasons that is remotely plausible instead."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 01:38:49 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2022, 12:04:20 PM »
I can see an "endangering an ongoing investigation" decision in terms of "pre-trial publicity" affecting a possible actual future trial in this case with such prominent people involved.

Sorta straw-grasping, I guess, but I can see that kind of rationalization.

I do, however, object to the general principle of withholding data for inordinate amounts of time.  That excuse can go on forever in any case which was never actually stamped "Closed."

Terry, 230RN

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 02:48:03 PM »
   On a side note, "Pelosi's Drunk Husband" sounds like a great name for a punk rock band
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 01:48:16 PM »

Depending on the police officer's politics, that sign could make the situation worse !  :rofl:  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 10:25:50 AM »
Charged with DUI.
Definitely looks drunk in the mugshot

Also there was a mystery witness. Police will not confirm nor deny if there was a passenger in the car. Hmmmm

‘Finally’: Nancy Pelosi’s husband officially charged with DUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73bULCZv14
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 10:28:51 AM »
Anyone know if this is BS or not?
Was in the comments

Paul is a killer......He killed his brother in a car accident when he was a teenager, he also flipped over the family car with Nancy and all their kids in it. Nancy of course got out of the flipped over car, and hitched a ride into town to met with donors, yes she left her kids in the flipped over car to meet with donors....These are a couple of great people....
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 10:40:58 AM »
What we can be pretty sure of is that someone - either the California Highway Patrol, the local Sheriff's Department, or the District Attorney -are lying about things like the severity of the collision, availability of video, witnesses, witness statements, etc.

There's a good chance that all three authorities are lying to some degree, trying to cover for the husband of the House Speaker.

And most of the media are complicit - just like they were with the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Steel dossier, etc. etc.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 01:25:22 PM »

And most of the media are complicit - just like they were with the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Steel dossier, etc. etc.

And any journalist who goes against the fix will be out of a job.

Many years ago, a friend who was an editor for the then-morning newspaper in the nearby city came across some unflattering information about a big-name Democrat presidential candidate. The newspaper absolutely refused to let him print a word of it. He took it to a television network, which actually ran it (because their fix was in for a competing Democrat) -- and my friend lost his job at the newspaper.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 10:42:52 PM »
Nancy Pelosi makes an elbow push to Republican Mayra Flores' kid at her swearing in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzk2JqEJfBQ

Pelosi continuing to make friends and influence people. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 08:50:47 AM »
Mayra Flores Responds To Video Of Pelosi Elbowing Her Daughter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/mayra-flores-responds-to-video-of-pelosi-elbowing-her-daughter?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=member

Mayra Flores For Congress 🇺🇸🦅
@MayraFlores2022

I am so proud of my strong, beautiful daughter for not allowing this to faze her. She continued to smile and pose for the picture like a Queen.

No child should be pushed to the side for a photo op. PERIOD!!
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 09:56:48 AM »
If that was Trump I'm sure the MSM and dems would be screaming hate crime against a POC
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2022, 12:49:20 PM »
Nancy Pelosi makes an elbow push to Republican Mayra Flores' kid at her swearing in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzk2JqEJfBQ

Pelosi continuing to make friends and influence people.

Nancy Pelosi is all class ... low class, that is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2022, 10:04:37 PM »
I'm having a little sympathy for Paul Pelosi now . . . were I married to Nancy, not only would I want to get drunk, but I want to stay that way, too.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2022, 10:20:13 PM »
Cut Nancy some slack, I'm sure she was only into her first half-gallon of vodka at that point.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 07:00:16 AM »
Cut Nancy some slack, I'm sure she was only into her first half-gallon of vodka at that point.

And 3 pints of her $12 a pint ice cream.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 04:21:06 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sources confirmed that once Pelosi was finished, there was no communion wine left for the 1,200 people still waiting in line to receive it. Pelosi's husband stayed behind to ask for some communion in a to-go cup.

No One Else At Vatican Able To Receive Communion After Pelosi Drinks All The Wine
https://babylonbee.com/news/no-one-else-at-vatican-able-to-receive-communion-after-pelosi-drinks-all-the-wine
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2022, 11:02:53 AM »
A little insider trading perhaps?

Nothing to see here. Nothing that would land you, me, and any R in prison. wink wink  ;)

Reports: Nancy Pelosi’s husband bought millions in computer chip stocks before subsidy vote
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/16/reports-nancy-pelosis-husband-bought-millions-in-computer-chip-stocks-before-subsidy-vote/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 11:29:55 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2022, 11:32:37 AM »
LOL.

I bet all congressmen do this, R or D.

That is one reason they mostly end up so stinking rich.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2022, 11:58:48 AM »
At least he didn't skip a $200 tax.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2022, 12:02:51 PM »
LOL.

I bet all congressmen do this, R or D.

That is one reason they mostly end up so stinking rich.

Very true. But you know just as well as I know if an R was next to her name every dem and the MSM would be calling for her removal and for criminal charges to be brought up. But since there's a D next to her name, crickets.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2022, 12:18:30 PM »
At least he didn't skip a $200 tax.

Or lie on a 4473
- Calvin and Hobbes