Author Topic: "hate group/white extremist" busted in Idaho.  (Read 3123 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: "hate group/white extremist" busted in Idaho.
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2022, 02:20:10 PM »
I think the "mainstream Gay Community" is at home or at work right now.
As if any of the mainstream media would listen if they did say anything against it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2022, 07:46:32 AM »
More evidence is slowly being released. Probably slowly so that it can be forgotten, since it appears more and more that these guys were gonna do no more than they always do, which is chant and march.

They're really digging when the riot gear is composed of "tactical medical kits".

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/crime/court-documents-cda-pride-riot/293-b355c342-4d52-4fa7-8325-1dc506a2c0bb
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 01:33:52 PM »

They're really digging when the riot gear is composed of "tactical medical kits".

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/crime/court-documents-cda-pride-riot/293-b355c342-4d52-4fa7-8325-1dc506a2c0bb

Probably out there trying to help people, like Kyle R did. A precursor to shooting white criminals in self defense. Frikin racists...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2022, 03:56:13 PM »
From the article:

SPLC is a left wing hate group, so referencing them at all automatically makes the story suspect.

Their "hate map"  : https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

I noticed they flagged a church 45 minutes from me.  Checked out the church's website.  Independent fundamental baptist and KVJ only.  (quirky, and wrong, but not evil.)  Nothing that tells me that they're evil people.

And list of "hate" groups: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 11:41:28 AM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2022, 04:53:14 PM »
Their "hate map"  : https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map  I noticed they flagged a church 45 minutes from me.  Checked out their website.  Independent fundamental baptist and KVJ only.  (quirky, and wrong, but not evil.)  Nothing that tells me that they're evil people.

And list of "hate" groups: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

It would be fun if we could get a group (or some bots) to spam their inbox with information about some extremist hate groups they ought to flag. Obviously, I'm talking about BLM, the Democratic Party, Planned Parenthood, etc.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2022, 11:28:29 AM »
More fainting couch antics from CNN. People could have just ignored these knuckleheads, let them march and chant and move on. Instead they made them into a domestic terrorist bogeyman.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/14/us/idaho-pride-conspiracy-to-riot-group-documents/index.html

"(One) document was typed and discussed the group being there to raise a voice against the moral depravity which permits events such as this to take place,"

More than half of Idaho feels this way.

tems taken into evidence from the box truck and one other vehicle believed to be associated with the group included "fashioned metal shields, flags on abnormally long metal poles and voice amplification type devices," according to the affidavit.

"Abnormally long metal flag poles".  ;/
"Voice amplification devices". Do you mean bullorns?  ;/

several of the men tucked "a hard plastic type insert, inside the hat, similar to a hard hat worn by constructions workers," the declaration states. Several men wore plastic shin guards and other protective gear and others carried tactical medical kits, radios, and cameras and digital recording devices on their persons.
"The adorned equipment was similar in nature to our law enforcement riot control equipment utilized when we are anticipating a physical altercation," Gilbert writes in the court document.

Oh no! Bump caps! We'd better arrest blue collar workers everywhere. They may riot at any moment!
"Similar to police riot control equipment". Do you mean protective equipment cops wear during riot control? I've never seen shin guards or bump helmets with mechanisms that deploy CS gas.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2022, 12:21:27 PM »
More fainting couch antics from CNN. People could have just ignored these knuckleheads, let them march and chant and move on. Instead they made them into a domestic terrorist bogeyman.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/14/us/idaho-pride-conspiracy-to-riot-group-documents/index.html

More than half of Idaho feels this way.

"Abnormally long metal flag poles".  ;/
"Voice amplification devices". Do you mean bullorns?  ;/

Oh no! Bump caps! We'd better arrest blue collar workers everywhere. They may riot at any moment!
"Similar to police riot control equipment". Do you mean protective equipment cops wear during riot control? I've never seen shin guards or bump helmets with mechanisms that deploy CS gas.
BLM "protests" see most all of those things and more and are not call riots.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2022, 10:54:27 AM »
Patriot Front Protesters Release Bodycam Video of Their Arrest — Police and Feds Sent at Least 10 Vehicles and Pulled Guns Out to Arrest 31 Unarmed Protesters
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/patriot-front-protesters-release-bodycam-video-arrest-police-feds-sent-least-10-vehicles-pulled-guns-arrest-31-unarmed-protesters/

They show this picture, but I am not sure where that is in the video links.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2022, 11:34:58 AM »
Patriot Front Protesters Release Bodycam Video of Their Arrest — Police and Feds Sent at Least 10 Vehicles and Pulled Guns Out to Arrest 31 Unarmed Protesters
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/patriot-front-protesters-release-bodycam-video-arrest-police-feds-sent-least-10-vehicles-pulled-guns-arrest-31-unarmed-protesters/

They show this picture, but I am not sure where that is in the video links.
[img]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/protesters-ground-patriot-front-guns.jp

The video at that link is the one the CdA police chief denies exists. Specifically the CdA police captain at 8:49.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2022, 11:49:03 AM »
When are they going to arrest antifa goons at gunpoint?  Or the folks illegally picketing the homes of Supreme Court members? 

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2022, 11:57:16 AM »
Is the front cop Lucas Black from Tokyo Drift?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2022, 11:58:01 AM »
Those looked like tear gas grenade guns.  Don't see any other firearms in that shot.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2022, 11:59:20 AM »
Those looked like tear gas grenade guns.  Don't see any other firearms in that shot.

Guns on their belt no doubt.
Note one even has his hand on his
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2022, 12:03:09 PM »
Guns on their belt no doubt.
Note one even has his hand on his

No doubt, but the point was the cops weren't pointing anything other than gas grenade guns at the supposed bad guys.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2022, 12:08:28 PM »
Seems kind of close for tear gas. Bean bags maybe?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2022, 12:19:10 PM »
Seems kind of close for tear gas. Bean bags maybe?

Hadn't thought of that.  Could be.  I'm sure they didn't want to risk zapping any of their informants or imbedded agents.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2022, 10:52:05 PM »
How on earth did Patriot Front get a bullhorn that's marked FBI?

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2022, 02:54:45 AM »

it's probably a novelty sticker of some kind.
 but a majority of em likely on some agency payroll
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2022, 07:41:20 AM »

Per gunsmith's post, it's an anti-FBI novelty sticker.  Information and other images about the sticker are floating around the web, though you might have to dig a bit because the story has aged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2022, 07:42:28 AM »

[img]https://i0.wp.com/www.survivethenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/1655073783_Oops-Patriot-Front-Member-Was-Arrested-in-Idaho-Carrying-Megaphone.jpg?w=911&ssl=1

Not bullhorn. "Voice amplification device". That's how the cops reported it to make it sound rioty and tactical.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2022, 11:51:29 PM »
you know, all these right wing hate groups and I never get invited!!! I am beginning to feel left out.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2022, 08:28:32 AM »
(Oops - first posted in the wrong thread. I moved it here).

I guess this goes here, since the subject was discussed further up the thread.

Boise is now having their "gay pride" thing next week. I doubt Patriot Front will make an appearance, but I expect some kind of protest that will be picked up by the MSM as an extremist attack. Why? For the same reasons I outlined earlier.

I had mentioned that they have had these gay pride things for a while, but people here mostly did the "live and let live" thing. The reason the CdA event got the Patriot Front and others to show up is because this year they decided to do stuff like have satanists show up (that was cancelled at the last minute) and also did a bunch of "child friendly" gender bender stuff like drag queen story hour.

The one in Boise is doing the same thing this year. The linked local news story below doesn't mention it of course, but the twitchy link does. They are one-upping the CdA event and featuring "drag queen kids" dancing around on stage. Minors doing sexually explicit stage dancing, and they wonder why they are being targeted by protestors. I was surprised to see the corporate sponsors, who may or not know that the event is exploiting children. Since the news story didn't mention the kids, I'm guessing the event PR department also didn't mention it when looking for sponsors. A few of those sponsors are fairly religious oriented local businesses.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/208/boise-pride-festival-increasing-private-security-for-2022-event/277-71f40828-ea7f-4c49-adb3-d1fbe64387ca

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/06/festival-sponsored-by-the-city-of-boise-and-other-corporate-sponsors-features-drag-kids-segment/

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2022, 06:55:39 AM »
The Mayor is all in:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2022, 07:38:41 AM »
The Mayor is all in:

She is such a jackass.

I saw that what I speculated appears true: The sponsors were not informed of the kids on the stripper poles. Zion Bank has already apologized and dropped out. The rebuttal from the gayz was, of course, "Extremists!!!!!":

"The drag kids performance is a celebration of self-expression and confidence," Boise Pride wrote on social media. "The only perversion and sexualization of this performance are coming from extremists and people like Dorothy Moon, who are twisting it into something it is not."

https://idahonews.com/news/local/childrens-drag-show-at-boise-pride-festival-draws-controversy