Author Topic: "hate group/white extremist" busted in Idaho.  (Read 3122 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
"hate group/white extremist" busted in Idaho.
« on: June 12, 2022, 02:27:43 AM »
https://www.dw.com/en/us-police-arrest-31-men-of-white-nationalist-hate-group-for-conspiracy-to-riot/a-62103382

I instantly thought, after reading the article, that at least 25 of these guys are government agents of some sort.
 I'm your average aggressive extremist, no way would i pile into the back of a uhaul with a bunch of dudes to go disrupt
a protest or counter protest, I would drive my own vehicle or not go.
  By getting in the back of the uhaul, these guys displayed their commitment to mass transportation - which we all know is a communist vector for covid.   

I bet you the only real crime is seatbelt infractions
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
Re: "hate group/white extremist" busted in Idaho.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 02:56:48 AM »
I guess there's no such thing as a white equalicist any more.

"Control the language and you control the issue."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 07:31:28 AM »
From the article:

Patriot Front is defined as "a white nationalist hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center,

SPLC is a left wing hate group, so referencing them at all automatically makes the story suspect.

I instantly thought, after reading the article, that at least 25 of these guys are government agents of some sort . . .
What percentage of a group has to be made up of undercover government agents or informants before it can be regarded as a government agency?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 08:07:28 AM »
We've talked about this group here before. Some say they are agents provocateur, others that they are just a group of knuckleheads. Khaki tac pants and navy blue shirts are kind of the unofficial uniform of feds involved in LE, emergency response, etc. I would imagine even dumb fed agents would find another "uniform". Add in the Home Depot plastic shields, and I tend toward "knuckleheads".

All that said, "conspiracy to riot"? That's kind of a thought crime. Given the information I've seen in the news thus far, I see no evidence past "counter-protester". It seems more like the local cops just wanted to stop potential fights before they started, and as usual, the non-leftist group was the one picked on.

I've been seeing a bit of local news regarding this event in the last week, and many, many people, while not caring about previous lgbtqxyz events, were not happy with this one. Way too much transvesite-child interaction planned, as well as a satanic church that was going to "unbaptize" people. Maybe if the homos didn't decide to go overboard, they wouldn't have grabbed the attention of counter groups.

Anyway, shouldn't they be arresting everyone involved in "Shutdown DC" right about now?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 08:20:35 AM »
We've talked about this group here before. Some say they are agents provocateur, others that they are just a group of knuckleheads. Khaki tac pants and navy blue shirts are kind of the unofficial uniform of feds involved in LE, emergency response, etc. I would imagine even dumb fed agents would find another "uniform". Add in the Home Depot plastic shields, and I tend toward "knuckleheads".

Seems like it was a lot longer back than Dec 21
https://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=65722.0

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 08:22:23 AM »
I'll also add that antifa was making social media noise about showing up to this event, which likely contributed to opposing forces showing up.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 09:32:53 AM »
If "conspiracy to riot" is a crime, why aren't antifa and BLM mobs being arrested en masse?

Or is it only a crime when right-wing groups do it?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 09:37:28 AM »
If "conspiracy to riot" is a crime, why aren't antifa and BLM mobs being arrested en masse?

Or is it only a crime when right-wing groups do it?

Well, they did find shin guards and one (1) "smoke grenade"*. That's a lot more dangerous than the normal antifa materiel of moltovs, urine bombs, pepper spray, and lasers. Oh, and bats. I almost forgot the bats.

*Not a crime to have in Idaho, AFAIK.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 10:22:36 AM »
Interesting. The early "official" report was that a random citizen staying at the same hotel as the group made a 911 call. Now we have a cop on video saying that the cops had informants.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/12/because-thats-not-shady-af-what-id-police-officer-leaked-to-media-about-patriot-front-says-so-much-and-aint-none-of-it-any-good/

Edit: The cop in the video says that they had "spears" in the truck. Spears, or flagpoles?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 10:23:49 AM »
Interesting. The early "official" report was that a random citizen staying at the same hotel as the group made a 911 call. Now we have a cop on video saying that the cops had informants.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/12/because-thats-not-shady-af-what-id-police-officer-leaked-to-media-about-patriot-front-says-so-much-and-aint-none-of-it-any-good/

Shades of the Michigan Gov kidnapping plot
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 12:10:36 PM »
From the article:

SPLC is a left wing hate group, so referencing them at all automatically makes the story suspect.

^^^ Correct.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 02:46:36 PM »
 Gawd, SPLC ??
     I missed that somehow, they're either looney or grifters or both.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »
Is this the same group that showed up in D.C. not too long ago?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 03:15:21 PM »
Is this the same group that showed up in D.C. not too long ago?

Appears to be, at least by name. I posted a link to the original thread above
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 03:16:57 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTGXwhX0tk0

live right now

Matt Bracken just said Rousseau, the founder of the the fake hate group, outright said he would create a fake hate group and stupid people would join and he would report everything to the FBI.

IF YOU MISS THE LIVE STREAM, it gets uploaded on rumble/odysee

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2022, 05:24:29 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2022, 09:02:15 AM »
Yeah, I'm not taking seriously much of what White has to say. He shut someone down at the press conference yesterday who asked him to respond to what his Captain said about having "informants".

He laughed at the person and said he knows of no such video even though it's all over the internet, then told him to be quiet. If the cop was wrong all he had to do was say that, not insinuate that someone was a crazy conspiracy theorist for asking about a widely available video that White claims not to have ever heard of.

In the end, this was nothing more than deciding to act on "pre-crime". Nothing released so far indicates plans for a riot. All the detainees were released on $300 bond and didn't even have to appear in court. That's a harassment arrest, not an arrest for a crime. They keep talking about "weapons and evidence of riot" but have released none of it. They just keep repeating, "Shin guards, shields, and a smoke bomb".

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022, 09:15:00 AM »
Now that they got the Great White Hate Group the rest of the year should be perfectly peaceful right?
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2022, 09:27:44 AM »
Yeah, I'm not taking seriously much of what White has to say. He shut someone down at the press conference yesterday who asked him to respond to what his Captain said about having "informants".

He laughed at the person and said he knows of no such video even though it's all over the internet, then told him to be quiet. If the cop was wrong all he had to do was say that, not insinuate that someone was a crazy conspiracy theorist for asking about a widely available video that White claims not to have ever heard of.

In the end, this was nothing more than deciding to act on "pre-crime". Nothing released so far indicates plans for a riot. All the detainees were released on $300 bond and didn't even have to appear in court. That's a harassment arrest, not an arrest for a crime. They keep talking about "weapons and evidence of riot" but have released none of it. They just keep repeating, "Shin guards, shields, and a smoke bomb".
Considering what Antifa is allowed to get away with, you pretty much need some protection if you want to peacefully protest and aren't a protected leftist group.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2022, 10:32:39 AM »
Now that they got the Great White Hate Group the rest of the year should be perfectly peaceful right?

No. They have another one of these gay things in Boise in September, and the local lefty media is already on the fainting couches about domestic terrorists showing up.

I mentioned above that people here not into them have pretty much ignored the pride events. It wasn't until this year that regular people have been getting riled up because they are really going overboard with in your face stuff and getting young children involved. The majority of people in this state will not accept that.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2022, 11:39:03 AM »
No. They have another one of these gay things in Boise in September, and the local lefty media is already on the fainting couches about domestic terrorists showing up.

I mentioned above that people here not into them have pretty much ignored the pride events. It wasn't until this year that regular people have been getting riled up because they are really going overboard with in your face stuff and getting young children involved. The majority of people in this state will not accept that.

I think they are waving dildos in kids' faces because we were ignoring them.  Not sure where they go next if we ignore this too, actual live sex with animals? ("donkey show")
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2022, 01:31:14 PM »
I think they are waving dildos in kids' faces because we were ignoring them.  Not sure where they go next if we ignore this too, actual live sex with animals? ("donkey show")

These events everywhere have gone form "gay pride" to "transgender uber alles". I'm surprised the mainstream gay community just rolls with it, because it's not a good look for them.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2022, 01:32:05 PM »
I think the "mainstream Gay Community" is at home or at work right now.